Re: lawlett-kun thread.
Its more about your inner POV, more of a feeling. Like I feel White Beard in a healthy and one-one would beat almost anyone.No, I just don't think OP works this way in a tournament type conversation. All the powers are different and work differently. That and I haven't ever thought about it...I'd say most of the Logias would be high on a list.
Neither, an iPad.

. 
No, serious shit goes down in there. SERIOUS SHIT!Its just another thread where people spam and troll.
Are you working currently? Or is it the hibernating season already?
It sort of sucks doesn't it? I couldn't really find a better one that wasn't personalized...Cool sig![]()
No no, not like Erasmus. This is a working program, for during the summer. A friend is going to Wisconsin to work in a theme park. The jobs are usually something like that, because they're seasonal. I was just wondering if they send students near you.Not off the top of my head, no. Do you mean like a placement...or something? I forget the term, but like a paid intern? Don't they have Erasmus there?
There aren't really any theme parks in Baltimore. Only south closer to DC and Virginia and north in Pennsylvania. But as far as anything else, I'm not sure if I've encountered anything like that or not. SorryNo no, not like Erasmus. This is a working program, for during the summer. A friend is going to Wisconsin to work in a theme park. The jobs are usually something like that, because they're seasonal. I was just wondering if they send students near you.

This...Do a lot of tourists come to Baltimore? What do they go and see?


Compared to other Eastern cities? Probably not. Usually everyone visits the Inner Harbor. Other than that, there's Fort McHenry, The National Aquarium, USS Constellation, The B&O Railroad Museum, Edgar Allen Poe's House, Mount Vernon, Canton East, Fell's Point, numerous other historic sites and museums.Do a lot of tourists come to Baltimore? What do they go and see?
Too lazy/uninspiredyou need a new thread title
I don't think it's always a theme park, it could be something else, but it's supposed to be a seasonal job. Well for all I know.There aren't really any theme parks in Baltimore. Only south closer to DC and Virginia and north in Pennsylvania. But as far as anything else, I'm not sure if I've encountered anything like that or not. Sorry![]()
Change it to, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Mrs Berenstain.Too lazy/uninspired
I know what you meant. That's why I said I wasn't aware of anything other than that either.I don't think it's always a theme park, it could be something else, but it's supposed to be a seasonal job. Well for all I know.
And thanks anyway!