Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
finally you backed away from that Yi? good

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

true very true

 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I was asking Nuno but okay :lmao shame he vanished without a trace :crying

anyway, glad you enjoy the series :zomg told you it's great stuff :pleased

and how are you doing? Up for a game? Just recently I had one awesome game with Volibear, I didn't die one single time and killed 14 guys + 13 supports or so. Might not sound that much for you but it was the best game I've had so far.

and I felt like a god :derp
Yeah, that's why i didn't answer. Though i wasn't completely sure to who you were asking XDDD

Yeah, though i am still not sure if it's better than Shinsekai no Yori :heh

I am doing ok, i guess. Today, i don't think i am playing more any game, but at worst case Friday and during the weekend i will have time, so i will pm you by then to see if you have the chance to come with me, to kill some noobs :hee

That's a good score, specially the non-dying part. I tend to die, even on games i am doing awesome, so that is actually a good achievement kevin :XD

JORPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
HARDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH ... :hurr
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You changed it? :?bunny
I think it was faeces before :notrust
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't change it. I just went to great lengths to troll you. :blush
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I didn't change it. I just went to great lengths to troll you. :blush
But i don't feel trolled :pout

If i am not mistaken, whenever Volibear's gets under 30% health, he regenerates 30% of his maximum health.
Ignite said:
Ignite is a targeted summoner spell. It deals a moderate amount of true damage over 5 seconds and reduces healing and regeneration effects on the target by 50% for the duration.
So, basically if i cast ignite on you while your passive is active, you will heal less (15%) and at the same time i will be dealing true damage to you.

But Volibear is a fucking tank, using ignite's cooldown always on him kinda sucks XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
But i don't feel trolled :pout



If i am not mistaken, whenever Volibear's gets under 30% health, he regenerates 30% of his maximum health.

So, basically if i cast ignite on you while your passive is active, you will heal less (15%) and at the same time i will be dealing true damage to you.

But Volibear is a fucking tank, using ignite's cooldown always on him kinda sucks XD
I got the joke, you were just acting like I was Volibear... nvm -_-;
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You're a dork :hurr

Have you played with any of the noobs yet?
I haven't played much lately, but i have played some games with Niichan. Apart from him, i have played a lot of games with scav, and some with blai and 3c some time ago, but none of these 3 can be consider noobs :heh
We could even try to gather 10 members and do a 5vs5 MH game :zomg
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I haven't played much lately, but i have played some games with Niichan. Apart from him, i have played a lot of games with scav, and some with blai and 3c some time ago, but none of these 3 can be consider noobs :heh
We could even try to gather 10 members and do a 5vs5 MH game :zomg
They're all noobs compared to you, no? :derp

I meant with Darj, Haku, me (obviously no), Charlie (beyond hopeless apparently)

It would be interesting to see how we could balance a game like that :hmm
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
They're all noobs compared to you, no? :derp

I meant with Darj, Haku, me (obviously no), Charlie (beyond hopeless apparently)

It would be interesting to see how we could balance a game like that :hmm
It depends. Obviously there are lanes they are better than me. And not like we can figure much in a couple of games. But of course there are lanes and champions i think i am better than them XD
I played with Darj a couple of times maybe a month ago or so. Haven't played with any one from that list, but it won't take long for us to end playing at some point.

I think the team that has me will win, but jokes aside, it wouldn't be too hard to balance.
Me vs you all :derp

We should just try to split the lvl 30, and i think it would be a balanced game :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
If only it were that simple. If lawlett had his first account on EUW, he would be a 30, but everyone knows that doesn't count :cookiehand
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
If only it were that simple. If lawlett had his first account on EUW, he would be a 30, but everyone knows that doesn't count :cookiehand
It's only for the fun anyway. And plz don't compare Lawl to me ... in terms of level i am lvl 60, if he is lvl 30 :derp
What's your level btw? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's only for the fun anyway. And plz don't compare Lawl to me ... in terms of level i am lvl 60, if he is lvl 30 :derp
What's your level btw? XD
I know. He came over and played a bit when I was just starting playing. Wasn't terribly impressed, and my expectations weren't high to begin with without the Runes and Masteries and all :derp

I'm a 15. Been playing two weeks maybe?
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I know. He came over and played a bit when I was just starting playing. Wasn't terribly impressed, and my expectations weren't high to begin with without the Runes and Masteries and all :derp

I'm a 16. Been playing two weeks maybe?
I'm lvl 23 IIRC :XD
 
Top