Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Oh, with Fassbender there protecting her back she's good!
Yeah, he can roll over and assault her aggressors verbally!
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Do you like My Bloody Valentine's new album?
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I didn't know it was out, whoa. I'll have to look into it I guess.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

It came out about two weeks ago. I chanced upon a review about a week before it was released, otherwise I would not have known it was coming.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

And what are people saying? Your opinion?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Worth the wait :p

It's brilliant. MBV does not sound like a nostalgia cash in, they're sound has grown since Loveless. I guess it helps that so many bands play shoegaze inspired music nowadays. Now all we need is for Slint and Neutral Milk Hotel to release their third album, and life would be perfect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Swain's too gross to have any lucky with women
:SOON

That's so weird man...but god bless
Weird...oh I get it. Not getting to know each other and blah blah. Spending life time to find the perfect soul mate etc. I wouldn't call it weird but a different culture and society.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Tonight I found out that Gibby Haynes currently lives in Vatican City :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

:SOON



Weird...oh I get it. Not getting to know each other and blah blah. Spending life time to find the perfect soul mate etc. I wouldn't call it weird but a different culture and society.
Well...he is. Though he likes ravens, so he's kewl.

Yeah, but not everyone does it over there, no? I just wasn't being elaborate with my sentiment, didn't mean for it to be insulting.

Tonight I found out that Gibby Haynes currently lives in Vatican City :oh
There's not even a thousand people who live there...how many aren't involved in the Church?...10? :huh

LOL, I just looked it up. 43 people out of around 800 living in the Vatican aren't clergy. So weird :XD
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah, but not everyone does it over there, no? I just wasn't being elaborate with my sentiment, didn't mean for it to be insulting.
I am not offended at all nor do I meant to offend you. The trend has changed considerably. In rural areas, majority of parents wont ask children's consent at the time of marriage. In literate families, the decision lies with the children. My parents has asked me numerous times in the past if I am interested in any girl. Same is the case with the current proposals. They want me to decide but I left the decision to my mother and sister.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I am not offended at all nor do I meant to offend you. The trend has changed considerably. In rural areas, majority of parents wont ask children's consent at the time of marriage. In literate families, the decision lies with the children. My parents has asked me numerous times in the past if I am interested in any girl. Same is the case with the current proposals. They want me to decide but I left the decision to my mother and sister.
Children owe a lot to their parents, but it's a two way street at a certain point. I would bet you've been a model son and person and I think they'd want what makes you happy. That's it. I'm not sure of the ins and outs of your relationship, but don't do something you don't want. It's not about finding the perfect partner, it's about finding the best partner for you...not what your parents tell you is best. They know you well, but they don't know you.

Whatever, I'm going back to bed
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

My parents have always guided me. They never tried to control me. Lives, mine and my wife-to-be, aren't a matter where you decide on just because you want them to be happy. Although, I would do anything if they say. Its not because I owe them but because I love them. Again, they have always allowed me my freedom, with guidance and its what made me love and respect them. Thanks for the advice.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

LOL, I just looked it up. 43 people out of around 800 living in the Vatican aren't clergy. So weird :XD
This is the man who once sang "Bar-B-Q Pope". Weird is how he makes his money.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

My parents have always guided me. They never tried to control me. Lives, mine and my wife-to-be, aren't a matter where you decide on just because you want them to be happy. Although, I would do anything if they say. Its not because I owe them but because I love them. Again, they have always allowed me my freedom, with guidance and its what made me love and respect them. Thanks for the advice.
If not, then what? :oh

This is the man who once sang "Bar-B-Q Pope". Weird is how he makes his money.
Lol......how does he? Or is it just a mystery?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I dont get your question and the avy, you are dead.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

My dream came true :turtle...though I was wrong this time.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

You're*
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top