Re: Nurmeedurr thread.
Neither did I.What D: I think I haven't really seen any alien movies.
Yh xD
Neither did I.What D: I think I haven't really seen any alien movies.
Yh xD
Neither did I.


I've seen those too.
Well actually I've seen Men in Black, and Coneheads.![]()


When was "back in the day" exactly?Wth, Alien was epic back in the day![]()
Well I'm soon 24 now, so about 10-14 years ago I'd say I liked the series. More likely around 10-12.That was...?
I was entertained by it, but it was lacking something...It's tough to put into words. Maybe because I was looking forward to it so much, not sure.Yeah. Did you like it? A mate of mine who usually has similar taste in movies and series to me, didn't like it (found it "meh"). I don't get it. The story lacked in some aspects, but it was a really cool movie. And dem effects!

So I'm only 3 years younger? Well now I feel even younger because I haven't see them...Well I'm soon 24 now, so about 10-14 years ago I'd say I liked the series. More likely around 10-12.
Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.I was entertained by it, but it was lacking something...It's tough to put into words. Maybe because I was looking forward to it so much, not sure.
He is a great actor... I hope he'll make an awesome Assassin.Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.
I thought they could have done more with his character, but I agree. She was good too. Looks like there could be a sequel with them.Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.
I'm confident he will. Fassbender is getting an Oscar eventually.He is a great actor... I hope he'll make an awesome Assassin.
It built up for a sequel, and it was confirmed long ago:I thought they could have done more with his character, but I agree. She was good too. Looks like there could be a sequel with them.
I'm not really that into the Alien lore. It kind of got lost on me with all the crappy continuations. Got to read up some I suppose.So I guess she'll be the spiritual predecessor to Ripley or something
I just meant that she's gone through insane shit in the first movie, and becomes a weathered badass in later films.I'm not really that into the Alien lore. It kind of got lost on me with all the crappy continuations. Got to read up some I suppose.