Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

What the ...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Wth, Alien was epic back in the day :hip
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

When I was a kid!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Did you see Prometheus?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah. Did you like it? A mate of mine who usually has similar taste in movies and series to me, didn't like it (found it "meh"). I don't get it. The story lacked in some aspects, but it was a really cool movie. And dem effects!

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

That was...?
Well I'm soon 24 now, so about 10-14 years ago I'd say I liked the series. More likely around 10-12.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah. Did you like it? A mate of mine who usually has similar taste in movies and series to me, didn't like it (found it "meh"). I don't get it. The story lacked in some aspects, but it was a really cool movie. And dem effects!
I was entertained by it, but it was lacking something...It's tough to put into words. Maybe because I was looking forward to it so much, not sure.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

What's so good about Prometheus? It wasn't really my thing... :gwah

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Well I'm soon 24 now, so about 10-14 years ago I'd say I liked the series. More likely around 10-12.
So I'm only 3 years younger? Well now I feel even younger because I haven't see them...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I was entertained by it, but it was lacking something...It's tough to put into words. Maybe because I was looking forward to it so much, not sure.
Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.
He is a great actor... I hope he'll make an awesome Assassin.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Yeah same here. But I did enjoy the movie enough. At least Fassbender's acting was splendid, and Rapace was great as well. They made the movie.
I thought they could have done more with his character, but I agree. She was good too. Looks like there could be a sequel with them.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

He is a great actor... I hope he'll make an awesome Assassin.
I'm confident he will. Fassbender is getting an Oscar eventually.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I thought they could have done more with his character, but I agree. She was good too. Looks like there could be a sequel with them.
It built up for a sequel, and it was confirmed long ago:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

So I guess she'll be the spiritual predecessor to Ripley or something
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

So I guess she'll be the spiritual predecessor to Ripley or something
I'm not really that into the Alien lore. It kind of got lost on me with all the crappy continuations. Got to read up some I suppose.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I'm not really that into the Alien lore. It kind of got lost on me with all the crappy continuations. Got to read up some I suppose.
I just meant that she's gone through insane shit in the first movie, and becomes a weathered badass in later films.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Oh, with Fassbender there protecting her back she's good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top