There aren't enough admiral positions for that the themes you mention lol. He could with each admiral having one kind of fruit but there is never going to be room for someone without a fruit unless he changes themes altogether. It is still relevant that the new admiral has a nickname suited to the previous admiral theme though. Seeing the strong world chapter the admirals didn't always have the theme they have now but at least purple tiger fits perfectly into what we know. More so, fujitora was sent to deal with the strawhats and law, that is not a task I would think possible for a mere VA at this stage. I can imagine a VA as strong as luffy easily however not a VA capable of taking them all. Whoever is going should be strong enough to actually handle the situation which at this point I would argue is not someone who does not have admiral caliber. Heck, against the strawhats and law I wouldn't even be surprised if an admiral gets defeated.