Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
So I managed to watch the Galatasary game over here in Dubai at like 11pm and WHAT A GAME IT WAS! Absolutely fantastic! Great goals and good end to end play!

So wenger thinks the gunners can do it! It's not impossible but really!?

Found this comment funny on bbc:

wenger puts out a weak side to prepare for a 1-3 defeat to munich , he then sends out a weak team to make sure he gets knocked out of the cl so he can get 4th spot so he can then qualify for the cl so he can then lose in the cl down the line so he can get 4th spot next season ...what a complete load of irish logic...wenger is an idiot.
:lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This is a repeat of yesterday!.....UEFARSENAL!
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol, game on I guess. :D

Interestingly enough if Malaga goes through Spain will have three teams. Despite looking bad after the first round up matches.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So in most countries the broadcast is from the Arsenal game, we have the Porto game here. :fail
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i cant see arsenal gettin through,no wonder today
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I only have Fox Soccer, I don't have Fox Soccer Plus...so they show the other game on taped delay afterwards. But I was more interested in seeing the Iberians initially. However, if Arsenal scores again this half, it might become interesting.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I have Arsenal in ESPN and Porto in Fox Sports.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well the state run tv station here " Macedonian Television" chooses the best match out of the day, according to them, the Porto game was more interesting. :/
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I only have Fox Soccer, I don't have Fox Soccer Plus...so they show the other game on taped delay afterwards. But I was more interested in seeing the Iberians initially. However, if Arsenal scores again this half, it might become interesting.
Gary, don't you also have random Fox sports channels from other places around the country? They're shown on those. For example, I have DISH Network and I'm watching Fox Soccer (channel 390) and Prime, RTRM, Fox SW, Fox Arizona, Fox Mountain West, and a whole bunch of other Fox sports channels around the country show it.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Well the state run tv station here " Macedonian Television" chooses the best match out of the day, according to them, the Porto game was more interesting. :/
I can understand that. Most people thought Arsenal was dead and buried.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, Fox has the Champions League, so they get it all. They have Europa League too. The only things on ESPN here are International matches and EPL matches on the weekend usually. beIN Sports has La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Gary, don't you also have random Fox sports channels from other places around the country? They're shown on those. For example, I have DISH Network and I'm watching Fox Soccer (channel 390) and Prime, RTRM, Fox SW, Fox Arizona, Fox Mountain West, and a whole bunch of other Fox sports channels around the country show it.
I have digital cable, so no. We have Comcast sports net rather than Fox. Interestingly, they'll show Aston Villa matches midweek for some reason...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, Fox has the Champions League, so they get it all. They have Europa League too. The only things on ESPN here are International matches and EPL matches on the weekend usually. beIN Sports has La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga...

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------



I have digital cable, so no. We have Comcast sports net rather than Fox. Interestingly, they'll show Aston Villa matches midweek for some reason...
Doesn't ESPN still get to show like CL SFs and the Final? Or have they lost tv rights over even that?

Ah, I see. That is unfortunate.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Doesn't ESPN still get to show like CL SFs and the Final? Or have they lost tv rights over even that?

Ah, I see. That is unfortunate.
Not really, we have two channels that are nothing but soccer, and then a couple that show them weekly or occasionally.

I think the final might have been on ESPN...maybe. But their big thing is the WC and Euros.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
now porto vs malaga seems on fire ...now that malaga tied
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lol, I guess in the end the station did choose wisely, the game was rather boring in the beginning, but one goal and one dismissed goal, this should get interesting.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It was wrongfully denied, in my opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top