Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Seems that we have lost Welker to the Broncos on a two year deal. Two years? I can't believe he'd take that when he wanted a long term deal.

We'll need to make an acquisition now.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I have to post my babies somewhere. :worrybunny

:XD

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
I mean, when you were in South Korea, would you call older men Ahjussi? Or do young people not do that anymore?
you d call adjussi a much older man yes. hyung is lyou would call xi0 and charlie. and adjumma asky.jkjk<3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
you d call adjussi a much older man yes. hyung is lyou would call xi0 and charlie. and adjumma asky.jkjk<3
How much do you consider a much older man? 20 years?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
just some info to be thrown out there.
I'm 69 years old. :blush
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And suddenly i felt a big urge to listen to... I'd do anything for love by Meatloaf

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top