Anything for Frosty's love? 




That's not creepy at all. :P
Don't let him take your mouseHe loves you, Zi.![]()

...Don't let him take your mouse![]()

Are you dressing her down with your looks?*eyes Asky warily*

Obviously not.Are you dressing her down with your looks?![]()
<-- has no idea what that means.*eyes Asky warily*

war·y (wâr)
adj. war·i·er, war·i·est
1. On guard; watchful: taught to be wary of strangers.
2. Characterized by caution: a wary glance at the black clouds.
[Middle English ware, from Old English wær; see wer-3 in Indo-European roots.]
wari·ly adv.
wari·ness n.
I hope you aren't preparing to attack me. Enough with the irc slaps.

It means that I'm on guard for your tricks. So I'm watching you because you're untrustworthy.<-- has no idea what that means.
---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------
I hope you aren't preparing to attack me. Enough with the irc slaps.
It means that I'm on guard for your tricks. So I'm watching you because you're untrustworthy.

Stop poking me...
Stop poking me...
