Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You got to have some fun while making a yearbook.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess this dog showing his teeth at me must have done lost his dadgum mind. I should have smaked him one but I just grabbed him by the back of his collar instead. He leanred his place real quick.
Wow, it's really weird to hear someone speaking with their Texan accent on MangaHelpers. XD I read your post and was thinking, "this sounds like... *looks at location* Yep! A Texan!" XD

You got to have some fun while making a yearbook.
It looks really good. And it seems like a lotttt of work. @_@
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wow, it's really weird to hear someone speaking with their Texan accent on MangaHelpers. XD I read your post and was thinking, "this sounds like... *looks at location* Yep! A Texan!" XD
So that brings our count up to three now, right?


I wonder... If he is a Natural Born Texan... We don't have any of those.
 

Mr. Arashi

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
882
Reaction score
183
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Second part starts!! Thanks for the answers

Everything went better than expected with the girl, now she's pissed about me because i didn't like her to order me... she was saying something a little stupid about how to procede in a work stuff and i was in disagreed. When i liked i did the thing she was ordering me and everything went completely normal but still she doesn't talk to me.

This happened after a day when i said her i don't like her as a couple, so this is the reason. But great this won't happen again... for this mention and for i will get fired from work in the first days of April :cry
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I just had a very long conversation with myself and it wasn't very light-hearted. It's so weird to catch yourself talking to no one out loud. :arf :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I haven't looked at my phone since spring break started (three days). XD Yet I'm willing to bet the only message (if any) on it will be from my mom! :arf
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Having a bad week. Started out with not being ready for a presentation that's worth a fourth of my grade. The prof moved me to another day thankfully, but it was upsetting. Finally was in a good mood and had a good night's sleep. I woke up, checked my clock, and discovered I forgot to set it and missed my class.

On the bright side, I'm feeling well-rested.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I confess that I just had a very long conversation with myself and it wasn't very light-hearted. It's so weird to catch yourself talking to no one out loud. :arf :/
Conversations with yourself never end up nice actually :lmao
 

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess when a girl asks you do you notice something different then it is the time to find an escape rout run towards the nearest exit you can findLOL

Today "Hey do you notice something different"
"ugh you comb your hair different?"
" No I died it how can you not notice! and it's always been comb to the left bla bla bla bla"

It just got worse for meXD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess when a girl asks you do you notice something different then it is the time to find an escape rout run towards the nearest exit you can findLOL

Today "Hey do you notice something different"
"ugh you comb your hair different?"
" No I died it how can you not notice! and it's always been comb to the left bla bla bla bla"

It just got worse for meXD
Perhaps the conversation would have went better if you kept it simple.
Maybe you could have kept it simpe and just said hair?

Ex -
Girl: Today - "Hey do you notice something different"
You: "your hair"
Girl: "Yes - I dyed my hair - you're so awesome / cool / whatever that you notice, blah, blah balh".

Of-course - she can and probably would have replied 'what about it' in response to your reply but meh 50/50.
 

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Perhaps the conversation would have went better if you kept it simple.
Maybe you could have kept it simpe and just said hair?

Ex -
Girl: Today - "Hey do you notice something different"
You: "your hair"
Girl: "Yes - I dyed my hair - you're so awesome / cool / whatever that you notice, blah, blah balh".

Of-course - she can and probably would have replied 'what about it' in response to your reply but meh 50/50.
Lol yeah I should have done exactly that but it caught me off gaurd and she just gave me that "Look" so I froze starting to over contemplate haha
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lol yeah I should have done exactly that but it caught me off gaurd and she just gave me that "Look" so I froze starting to over contemplate haha
Yeah - you were busted then. Shame on you for not paying enough attention to / about her.
:teach
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I haven't looked at my phone since spring break started (three days). XD Yet I'm willing to bet the only message (if any) on it will be from my mom! :arf
I may have sent you something about next month, But I don't remember.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
When I was younger and I had my braces off, I recall sitting in my father's lap, smiling a toothy smile and asking him if he noticed anything different. After he couldn't figure it out, I finally told him and received an "ohhhh! Yes, looks great."

I haven't asked that question to a man since.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

I confess when a girl asks you do you notice something different then it is the time to find an escape rout run towards the nearest exit you can findLOL

Today "Hey do you notice something different"
"ugh you comb your hair different?"
" No I died it how can you not notice! and it's always been comb to the left bla bla bla bla"

It just got worse for meXD
A good response to something like that is, "Oh, I guess I usually just pay more attention to your eyes."

:derp
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that, after much convincing, I am finally watching Legend of Korra and I am LOVING IT.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that once again I can't sleep. My sister's not back from that party yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top