Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Glad to hear that Adi ~~~ :hug
I confess I never had such a moment with my father...
Although a few weeks ago or so, he did give me a compliment.

I think the first one I heard that I can even recall in all these years. Possibly the first one ever.
Although we never had a 'close relations' anyways, and I have no interest in that either to start up now.

---------- Post added March 17, 2013 at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was March 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM ----------

I confess its nice to be wanted and be thought of and hearing ' I miss you', 'will you come visit me', etc. I somehow agreed to an yes....
but don't add a 'promise?' after that...

I'm human after- all and I admit, that I like the attention you give but I'm feeling guilty inside.....
because I don't...feel the same and you know this... and yet you still insist.....why...? Just makes me feel guilt after all.....


/excuse the rant - I just needed to air it out.
Edit - the guilt turns to piss off mode - its only 7-8 in the morning!! Don't want calls this early....
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I'm kinda upset at my best friend. He's been cheating on his gf... they are in a long distance relationship for 6 years and now their relationship started to have some problems and he started to date another girl but doesn't have the gut to break up.

It makes me sad cuse they have been my favorite couple ever and now it's hanging by a thread.

And what's worse is that I'm also really good friends with his gf and she always come talk to me on facebook telling me she's sad and that he has become distant and doesn't even want her to visit him anymore but she doesn't even think he might be liking someone else.

And I can't tell her what I know cuse I mean it's not really up to me he has to be the one doing it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess I'm kinda upset at my best friend. He's been cheating on his gf... they are in a long distance relationship for 6 years and now their relationship started to have some problems and he started to date another girl but doesn't have the gut to break up.

It makes me sad cuse they have been my favorite couple ever and now it's hanging by a thread.

And what's worse is that I'm also really good friends with his gf and she always come talk to me on facebook telling me she's sad and that he has become distant and doesn't even want her to visit him anymore but she doesn't even think he might be liking someone else.

And I can't tell her what I know cuse I mean it's not really up to me he has to be the one doing it.
Long distance relationship never work!
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I confess I'm kinda upset at my best friend. He's been cheating on his gf... they are in a long distance relationship for 6 years and now their relationship started to have some problems and he started to date another girl but doesn't have the gut to break up.
I hate when people do that. Cheating is not ok, the cheater should at least breakup with the other person before pursuing another relationship. I mean I have a friend who's a really nice, funny and friendly guy, and even though he and the other girl had a better and healthier relationship it was still no excuse to not breakup with his girlfriend.

Anyway, I have a pretty lighthearted confession to make. I tend to make fun of people that apply vintage effects/filters on their photos (especially when they come with "deep" accompanied text), but I tried doing the same with some photos I took on my trip around Europe and to be honest, a lot of them look great! A few of them make perfect timeline covers! But still, it was so easy making them look that way and I have a feeling that actual photographers would just scoff at them :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm kinda upset at my best friend. He's been cheating on his gf... they are in a long distance relationship for 6 years and now their relationship started to have some problems and he started to date another girl but doesn't have the gut to break up.

It makes me sad cuse they have been my favorite couple ever and now it's hanging by a thread.

And what's worse is that I'm also really good friends with his gf and she always come talk to me on facebook telling me she's sad and that he has become distant and doesn't even want her to visit him anymore but she doesn't even think he might be liking someone else.

And I can't tell her what I know cuse I mean it's not really up to me he has to be the one doing it.
You should talk to your friend, IMO. The cheater, not the girl being cheated on or with. Maybe slapping some sense into him might work.

***
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm really liking my new job. I like the change and am actually enjoying being at work or going to work. Seeing new people, new places have been refreshing. This is a welcomed change for me after having been in the same routine for the past year and same company.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm really liking my new job. I like the change and am actually enjoying being at work or going to work. Seeing new people, new places have been refreshing. This is a welcomed change for me after having been in the same routine for the past year and same company.
:)

Good to read!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't watch that shit :nah
It's an awesome show. Even one of my housemates that doesn't really care about these kinda of shows, started watching with me and really enjoyed it. From time to time he even asks me when the hell a new season starts XD

I was a fan, when i was younger of the Last Airbender that's why i pretty much watched Korra, but i wasn't really disappointed. On the weekends i went home, on Sunday i had to go back for my uni's place, and got home around 8 pm. Pretty much every time i decided to bring something home from a place i really like to go eat on the shopping. And then when i got home i just watched the new episode Korra while eating *i was starving most of the times*. I must say, i loved this combination :XD

And just watch Korra :yelling :fail
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
I don't like that technology plays a very important role now but IMHO The Legend of Korra is one of the better shows with likable characters, gripping action and occasional humor.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Avatar and Korra are wayyyy better than many animes I've seen, Nii-chan. Don't knock it til you try it!
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Last week I got a txt from a girl that I hooked up on carnival, so we started to exchange txts and we decided to go out.
The thing is... on that day I hooked up with 2 girls of the same name. I thought she beautiful one... but when I got home and add her on the facebook.. she wasn't
So I stopped to answer her txts as I was doing before and then I came up with some lame ass excuse about some old GF giving me another chance
and yes, I know how petty it's... it's totally a jerk move by me and I feel bad about it

Meanwhile I'm the middle of another girls problems... one is just playing with my heat, she looks like she's interested but then she gives me a cold shoulder(karma is a bitch, hu?) and I'm flirting waaay too much with someone who already has a BF

So yes, I can say that the lack of a real relationship is really bringing on my bad side.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Quite an asshole you are.

Fix your shit, before in trouble you get.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I was reading my thread when it first started and it's really nostalgic. Also, Gary made his debuts mainly by being a total awkward creeper. :derp
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Last week I got a txt from a girl that I hooked up on carnival, so we started to exchange txts and we decided to go out.
The thing is... on that day I hooked up with 2 girls of the same name. I thought she beautiful one... but when I got home and add her on the facebook.. she wasn't
So I stopped to answer her txts as I was doing before and then I came up with some lame ass excuse about some old GF giving me another chance
and yes, I know how petty it's... it's totally a jerk move by me and I feel bad about it

Meanwhile I'm the middle of another girls problems... one is just playing with my heat, she looks like she's interested but then she gives me a cold shoulder(karma is a bitch, hu?) and I'm flirting waaay too much with someone who already has a BF

So yes, I can say that the lack of a real relationship is really bringing on my bad side.
I'm not gonna judge you, you already know what's cool and what's wrong.

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I was reading my thread when it first started and it's really nostalgic. Also, Gary made his debuts mainly by being a total awkward creeper. :derp
U no it bby
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top