Zoro's weapon will be the one gaining fire powers when Zoro saw how the samurai created fire through his katana it seems like Zoro is interested in learning that kind of skill
that would be awesome, after seeing the sword that ate an elephant zoan fruit during the enies lobby arc i have been waiting to see more fruit enhanced weaponry
Zoro's weapon will be the one gaining fire powers when Zoro saw how the samurai created fire through his katana it seems like Zoro is interested in learning that kind of skill
Doesn't that only work with Zoan fruits? I'm still beating that it'll go to a new member of the Straw Hats who won't have the same expertise with it as Ace but will still be strong enough to join the crew.
what's the point in having a sword that can't block or that you can't grab because it's logia.
I think no one should eat the devil fruit. At least not human.
If someone weak eat it it will be lame, just a waste.
If someone already strong eat the fruit, it's also lame because somebody else will shine. Ace won't be remembered as a great figther.
So my guess is that a flying bird will steal and eat it and the strawhat will make it their fire pet.
The problem with Kin is that he, like Luffy and Momo, already has a devil fruit. If another character were to get two devil fruit, I would understand if it were Luffy. I'm not convinced something so momentous would be done though for Kinemon.
The problem with Kin is that he, like Luffy and Momo, already has a devil fruit. If another character were to get two devil fruit, I would understand if it were Luffy. I'm not convinced something so momentous would be done though for Kinemon.
how about Brook eating the mera mera no mi? he'd be like ghost rider. flaming bones with ice power. burning afro? plus the 2 devil fruit thing wouldn't kill him, he's already dead.
how about Brook eating the mera mera no mi? he'd be like ghost rider. flaming bones with ice power. burning afro? plus the 2 devil fruit thing wouldn't kill him, he's already dead.
Like the majority of Shonen Jump Major Successes, there aren't many all powerful female characters in One Piece.
There are never more than a few.
I personally, am not awaiting another female member.
But another person getting the Mera Mera no Mi? Then they would lose their character. No matter what happens we will just compare them to Ace all the time. No matter what. Unless Sanji gets it or Zoro gets it. Then they will end up changing the fighting styles to go with the Fruit. So its a Lose-Lose.
Hopefully its just dies down for a while. I don't wanna see the fruit again for a while.
Luffy eats it (cuz he's a D like BB. Although Luffy and Zoro sensed BB as 'them', and Luffy is not a 'them'. But maybe he was carrying his crew with his powers..idk if he can do that..)
I think the strongest candidates are Momo and Coby IMO.
When I read the news about the Mera Mera no Mi, I immediately had the picture of Madame Shyarleys prediction in mind.
Couldn't it be that it didn't show Luffy destroying Fishmen Island but saving it, from f.e. Big Mom, with the help of the Mera Mera no Mi?
Has it accured to anyone that Ace's DF might go to Luffy's other old brother? It has been strongly hinted that Sabo is stillalive. And it's possible that he might be introduced sometime soon. So after everything is said and done againt Joker, two possible things could happen. 1.Sabo helps them fight againts him, or 2. The DF gets lost in the middle of the battle and we see a shadowy figure find it at the end of this arc and it turns out that it's Sabo. (i'm hopin for this one more.)
I like that theory tret16. My problem is that I once read something about Oda saying that Sabo was dead and wouldn't come back.
But since I couldn't find any proof for that info to be true, I'm still hoping...
Here's an interesting question: If the person who eats the Flame Flame fruit joins the crew, will that person be like Luffy and have a hard time mastering their powers, or will it be similar to what happened with Kaku and Kalifa?
Luffy is the only satisfactory option IMO. He's already inherited Aces attacks (or at least his own variant), and from everyone we know of beside perhaps Dragon ( no Garp since his style is void of DF ability) Luffy is the one that has the most in common with Teach to qualify him to be able to use more than one DF being an inheritor of D. How he would combine Mera Mera with Gomu Gomu is beyond me though. I have a few ideas but I would assume there's some kind of paramecia-logia incompatibility.
I also wouldn't mind seeing what Ryoz said. Like Luffy will be goofing around with it and a bird will come and eat it. Then the strawhats would have a PHOENIX!!! With all the mythical creatures we've been seeing recently it would kind of make sense (Dragons, Harpies...). Navy warship fleet you say? Just send the Phoenix
Someone else mentioned giving it to the Sunny Go, which I was considering... Until I realised it would 'Go' the way of the Merry. But it's possible it could just fly everywhere, and it would also make any attack without haki ineffective... It would get kinda hot though...
Then again I think there's the slight possibility Luffy might not care for the Mera Mera fruit at all. It seems expected that he would but its also totally within his character to do the unexpected... For now it's up in the air.
As for THM Nindo's theory regarding where and how it arrived back into the world, I'd agree with him mostly. But MarineFord didn't really seem like a place with much room for vegetation to me. It probably generated on the nearest tree of the fruits species, if not MarineFord then definitely an island nearby
Which would add up with how Doflamingo managed to get it considering his ability to fly/air walk across Oceans. He may have simply found it by luck on his way back from MarineFord
are you guys seriously thinking luffy will eat it? i just checked for the record, Luffy saw Ace use the mera mera no mi, 2 times, once vaguely when he destroyed a warship, once when saved him from aokiji right before his death.
There is no possible affection or connection for luffy to the mera mera no mi
are you guys seriously thinking luffy will eat it? i just checked for the record, Luffy saw Ace use the mera mera no mi, 2 times, once vaguely when he destroyed a warship, once when saved him from aokiji right before his death.
There is no possible affection or connection for luffy to the mera mera no mi
are you guys seriously thinking luffy will eat it? i just checked for the record, Luffy saw Ace use the mera mera no mi, 2 times, once vaguely when he destroyed a warship, once when saved him from aokiji right before his death.
There is no possible affection or connection for luffy to the mera mera no mi
Luffy doesn't need to feel any affection for the power in order to eat the fruit. I think IF he ends up eating it, it would be like the first time, when he eat the Gomu Gomu no Mi, he would eat it simply because its there.
But I agree with you, the more I think about it, the less I think it will be Luffy to eat it. It just...doesn't seem to fit and he already has the ability to fight with fire.