- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The one in the hand was cute.
This one just has beady eyes and is sitting there.
This one just has beady eyes and is sitting there.




Not again...
You are one of those parents aren't youThat's not nearly as cute. I don't care about that pic at all.
?
By those, what do you mean? A helicopter parent?You are one of those parents aren't you?
Don't act as you don't know, you selfish son of a bish.By those, what do you mean? A helicopter parent?
The blog claims that it is real. I can't be sure.I can't tell. Is that a real cloud or something computer generated?

I missed it, was it a picture of you?Looks like God took a shit to be honest.

I just found out that I'm not God's reincarnation, so no.I missed it, was it a picture of you?![]()