Writing off Juventus is like writing off Italy in the recent Euro ....
Exactly, it's the only match up that anyone's going to be watching, unless you want to see Reus and Isco play, but Dortmund should smash Malaga.Writing off Juventus is like writing off Italy in the recent Euro ....
I may watch them if I have the free time, but the other three QF matches should be whitewashes. Bayern vs Juse, on the other hand, has the potential to be a cracking tie.Really? I figured most fans would be interested in any of the quarterfinal matches. Sure, Bayern v Juve looks like the most evenly matched though.
What is Ibra against his own team? He played in like 6 different top tier teamsI was actually interested in Ibra going against his own team, but then I remembered he's still suspended for the first leg...lol

As Ibra progresses through the champions league the probability that he will face a former team reaches 1.What is Ibra against his own team? He played in like 6 different top tier teams![]()
Lul, true. But his time at Barcelona is more noteworthy for a variety of reasons I suppose.What is Ibra against his own team? He played in like 6 different top tier teams![]()
Wrong, his time in Juve and Inter were more notorious by far (not to mention Ajax).Lul, true. But his time at Barcelona is more noteworthy for a variety of reasons I suppose.
I JUST WANTED TO SEE HIM PLAY...OKAY?!Wrong, his time in Juve and Inter were more notorious by far (not to mention Ajax).

lolI JUST WANTED TO SEE HIM PLAY...OKAY?!
Oh, I agree.One aspect that's already starting to get on my nerves again this year is that ridiculous suspension rule due to yellow card, especially when combined with the inconsistent and partly even erratic/arbitrary refeering. They really oughtta make some changes to that rule and while they're at it, maybe stop letting guys from Bumfuck, Egypt or some random Banana republic with hardly any real experience officiate these not-so-unimportant matches.
I mean, don't we wanna watch THE best teams of Europe with THE best lineups? Don't get me wrong, I don't want football to be overly physical and rude attacks and actions are unexceptable, but suspending players the first time after 3 yellow cards and a second time after another 2 over the course of 13 matches (in total) is just plain crazy... - Especially in times like these where the game has gotten so fast and tactical fouls have become more and more important. (Plus, like I said, there's just no consistent/uniform refereeing going on right now. A "card player" type of referee can screw your team up for pretty much the whole competition...)
Just looking at Bayern VS. Juve, which is going to be a really close and physical match where both side got to fight for every ball: I'm pretty sure whoever will prevail in the end will have to pay the price for it.
For Bayern we have Martínez missing the next match (3rd yellow card) as well as Lahm & Dante both on the verge of suspension (both @ 2 YC's). Juve is facing an even more precarious situation with Marchisio, Vidal and Lichtsteiner all missing the next match if they see a yellow card in the first leg at Allianz Arena. (Marchisio and Vidal both stand at 2, Lichtsteiner at 4 YC's.)
As if nobody learned anything from last year's competition... that final was a mess, a joke of biblical proportions! Both sides had to cap like, what?, 3 to 4 B Team Players each. This year we get fancy new draws for the semi finals but no modification to that stupid card system rule. Get out! Raise the bar (to 4 and 6 cards) and reset the tables after the group stages or before the QF's. This is supposed to be a top class football competition with the (arguably) finest squads Europe has to offer.
How do you guys see this?

I JUST WANTED TO SEE HIM PLAY...OKAY?!
