Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
...
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
So, anything new happening?

I was going to watch the Eva 1.11 movie tonight when it airs on Toonami.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
As gay as Madonna's songs. :nod

When you call my name
It's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees
I wanna take you there
Like a prayer

:bearydance
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Moving on...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So, anything new happening?

I was going to watch the Eva 1.11 movie tonight when it airs on Toonami.
You haven't seen it already? I would bet it being on adultswim, not Toonami :blink
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You haven't seen it already? I would bet it being on adultswim, not Toonami :blink
I never actually watched any Evangelion stuff.

Well, sure, it is adult swim as the umbrella, but the block that starts showing anime at midnight is once again labeled Toonami. The Bleach and Naruto episodes are airing at 12:00 and 12:30 am, respectively, and then the Eva 1.11 movie is starting at 1 am EST.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
did you like the last breaker chap?
Other than showing us that Chundomoon heir who's in love with Shioon was unaware of what had been going on with Shioon for the past few months, the chapter was pretty boring. The Black Forest Defense and their "government agent" capturing Shioon didn't really mean that much to me. All we learned there was that politics in the BFD aren't exactly simple.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I never actually watched any Evangelion stuff.

Well, sure, it is adult swim as the umbrella, but the block that starts showing anime at midnight is once again labeled Toonami. The Bleach and Naruto episodes are airing at 12:00 and 12:30 am, respectively, and then the Eva 1.11 movie is starting at 1 am EST.
I guess I haven't watched it in Saturday night in while... But they still show anime in the middle of the night anyway I think. Or they did at least.

Ah, well I always recommend the original series first, but the first movie is quite good.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Other than showing us that Chundomoon heir who's in love with Shioon was unaware of what had been going on with Shioon for the past few months, the chapter was pretty boring. The Black Forest Defense and their "government agent" capturing Shioon didn't really mean that much to me. All we learned there was that politics in the BFD aren't exactly simple.
lol thats true. So at one point chundomoon tried to contact shiwoon but he got interuped by the smug face and its amazing how he didnt try to do so later on lol. Well this is going to be interesting now me thinks. I read some people's comments like "shiwoon looks shows us that he bacame like a new dragon himself"... To me he looks like he has been drugged for a week and about to die lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top