Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
isco ....

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

:comfort
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I like big butts and I cannot lie ~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I taught him that....

:hmph
I wants to do that except I'd bust my arse or kick ma self like a fool while attempting ta do like he does~.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

so thats soccer huh
Chigau - Its football
:nod

cuz there's a ball and you play with your feet.... make sense doesn't it
... and yet the Americans.... :fail
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no kevin...this is what you call fighting...

classic too...before UFC

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/grappler-baki-the-ultimate-fighter/1y06cvr8x?cpkey=3d654998-d8f8-4184-8e62-75f3eba622e0%257c%257c%257c%257c[/video]
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, I understood that, I just found it a little weird, never saw u at the hxh foruns xP
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
well tbh i just dont feel like posting in mainstream sections.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nice to know that you like HxH though ^^
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you have been knowing that for a while

---------- Post added March 23, 2013 at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was March 18, 2013 at 09:09 PM ----------

 
Top