- Joined
- Jun 25, 2007
- Messages
- 180
- Reaction score
- 47
- Age
- 48
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In my opinion it cannot be Zorro or Sanji, they have a rivalry were they are very close to each other in power (I personally think Zorro has the edge). Either one of them gaining a devil fruit ability, specially that of a Logia like the Mera Mera would shatter that rivalry putting one clearly beyond the reach of the other.
So we have ..
Franky - VERY unlikely in my opinion as he already has enough power.
Nami - Possible, Fire Storms?
Ussop - This is my favourite option as would like to see what he could do with his accuracy. Paired with the Mera Mera he could shoot fire at stupid range with ungodly accuracy (only problem I have with this is that it pretty much negates his bag of seeds he worked so hard for)
Kimemon - Don't see him as part of the crew yet, although it's possible
Rest have df's already and if I remember right, eating two makes you explode (other than Blackbeard).
Random Person... Unknown
So we have ..
Franky - VERY unlikely in my opinion as he already has enough power.
Nami - Possible, Fire Storms?
Ussop - This is my favourite option as would like to see what he could do with his accuracy. Paired with the Mera Mera he could shoot fire at stupid range with ungodly accuracy (only problem I have with this is that it pretty much negates his bag of seeds he worked so hard for)
Kimemon - Don't see him as part of the crew yet, although it's possible
Rest have df's already and if I remember right, eating two makes you explode (other than Blackbeard).
Random Person... Unknown

