Togepi, Togehug, Togekiss and Togehump , everyone knows that!Togepi 3rd stage is called Togekiss.![]()
Togepi, Togehug, Togekiss and Togehump , everyone knows that!Togepi 3rd stage is called Togekiss.![]()
No, are you a Pokemon nerd too?Togepi, Togehug, Togekiss and Togehump , everyone knows that!
No whyNo, are you a Pokemon nerd too?

Ah, only those; then you're not at all.No why
I watched and played the first 2 seasons
ShhhhhhhTogepi, Togehug, Togekiss and Togehump , everyone knows that!

Well, those were the 2 good ones (exactly like Digimon... I think).Ah, only those; then you're not at all.

He keeps pressing B every time he's about to evolve, so no, sorry :/Shhhhhhh
I'm still trying to make him evolve to Togehug. He's shy and tsundere.![]()
What does that mean?FrostyMouse ToG e-kiss.
I don't know how that came to my mind.
That you f@ck manhwa apparently...What does that mean?
That just means that your jokes are bad!Well, those were the 2 good ones (exactly like Digimon... I think).
Also, the Togething was a joke... and you didn't get it.
---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------
He keeps pressing B every time he's about to evolve, so no, sorry :/

Dunno if I should like this post or notThat just means that your jokes are bad!
Togehug![]()


...but don't ever say that about my bad jokes again




[/move]
I wanna dip some bread sticks in that pokemon.
I wanna cover it with chocolate andI wanna dip some bread sticks in that pokemon.

My bread stick or togepi?I wanna cover it with chocolate andbitelick.![]()
Togepi.My bread stick or togepi?