Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Buffon is not a good looking man. He's a bit odd. I can see why women like Casillas, however. Anyway, who else gets to embarrass their girlfriend on international tv other than Casillas?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That is true, Lawlett.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Buffon is not a good looking man. He's a bit odd. I can see why women like Casillas, however. Anyway, who else gets to embarrass their girlfriend on international tv other than Casillas?
What kind of man is your type?
Tall and quiet?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think Buffon is ugly or anything
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I don't think Buffon is ugly or anything
I don't think he's ever been a good looking man, however. His nose is a bit odd (perhaps it's been broken before) and he is just generally not a handsome man.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hmmm, I disagree...I can see it maybe
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He's just kind of tall, nothing else. His hair's kind of messy (it actually looks like he never washes it as it's incredibly oily looking) and he actually looks a little bit like Alan Rickman, but only an Italian version.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hmm, maybe he isn't classically good-looking, no...whatever that means. I don't know.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Forget him...let's talk about Xabi Alonso :awe

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Xabi Alonso actually is a pretty good looking man. He looks classically Spanish, that's for sure.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He's BASQUE!


I'm telling Hardy!
lol

btw, have you seen any of Lindsey Sterling's videos on youtube? I got tired of her after like two videos, but I know someone who drove up to Burlington, VT for a concert of hers tonight. It seems kind of shameful that any random person can put up videos on youtube and suddenly become a hit, however.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
lol

btw, have you seen any of Lindsey Sterling's videos on youtube? I got tired of her after like two videos, but I know someone who drove up to Burlington, VT for a concert of hers tonight. It seems kind of shameful that any random person can put up videos on youtube and suddenly become a hit, however.
I googled and I recognized her from a few seconds of a video of hers I watched. I think it was her and someone else covering an Imagine Dragons song. Other than that, I don't really know her.

I agree with your sentiment for the majority of cases, but there's some people worth the success there I guess.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
For how long have you liked Ulquorra, Lawlett?

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

I googled and I recognized her from a few seconds of a video of hers I watched. I think it was her and someone else covering an Imagine Dragons song. Other than that, I don't really know her.

I agree with your sentiment for the majority of cases, but there's some people worth the success there I guess.
Maybe. The world would've been better off without Bieber becoming famous, for example.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I forgot he was a youtube discovery... but I'm not going to damn them just for him. But even so, I guess I'm talking more about the Youtubers who make several videos a week blabbing about nothing and generally aren't funny.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I forgot he was a youtube discovery... but I'm not going to damn them just for him. But even so, I guess I'm talking more about the Youtubers who make several videos a week blabbing about nothing and generally aren't funny.
I don't damn them just for Bieber, but they're pretty bad in general. I don't understand the Youtubers who make vids just to make vids. About the only things I ever watch now and then are weekly mod things for Skyrim because I'm usually too lazy to search through and find entertaining ones, plus I have no desire to download potentially buggy mods myself and use them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top