Re: Top 10 Favourite Players of the series
1) Kikumaru
2) Kirihara
3) Atobe
4) Jirou
5) Sengoku
6) Niou
7) Shiraishi
8) Marui
9) Davide
10) Tachibana
Special mention to: Momo and Chitose (just because of his clothes)
Aaaand I'm gonna change mine.
1) Atobe (his match against Sanada in PoT made him look too badass, and he's this series main character lol).
2) Kirihara (come on Konomi, I know that you'll bring the anti-Echizen back... some day).
3) Kikumaru (meh I can't hate the guy at all, he's too cheerful. I like his anime version better though).
4) Lucky Sengoku (... I'm sure this doesn't surprise anyone. Come on dude get Irie's spot).
5) Niou (he's a smartass that can become anyone, how could I not like him).
6) Shiraishi (although I didn't like the "oh Kirihara your hair is lovely" thing, he's still Shiraishi lol).
7) Ryoga (he's badass, enough said).
8) Tachibana (I really liked him in PoT, it's sucha pity that he lost to Chitose -but hey, he needed some development to be a decent rival for Tezuka- I hope we see more of him in SPoT).
9) Ibu (every single line of his in PoT made me laugh, he's just great).
10) Momoshiro-Marui (I'm not sure here... so yeah, both of them).
David and Jirou are out of the list until they become something more than "yeah, those Kanto players" (I know, they'll never be that) and I really like Mouri but he's completely fodder material. And Sanada is badass but he's too "inhuman" (like Tezuka)