He watches zetsuen no tempest?
I don't.He watches zetsuen no tempest?
Is it that good? If so i can give it a try, though i shouldn't right now. Cuz i will have to try to force myself to study in a couple of daysYou suck!!

There is always time to watch anime, go study.Is it that good? If so i can give it a try, though i shouldn't right now. Cuz i will have to try to force myself to study in a couple of days![]()
Always? If i am study there's no time to watch animeThere is always time to watch anime, go study.

Well when he wont be studying, he will be working, thats lifeYou won't be studying forever!

Maybe it is, I am waiting for the last episode!!well atleast ZnT is better than your PP
PP was only good with its little Sybyl system twistMaybe it is, I am waiting for the last episode!!
Most people figured it out before the reveal...PP was only good with its little Sybyl system twist
i didnt....maybe because i wasnt too much into it. you watching hakkenden ?Most people figured it out before the reveal...