- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
What's this from? Or is it just a random (ewww) gif?

i find it easy not to look at itI don't remember where i got it from.
But it's hard to take my eyes from it.
So shocking.
LET ME TOUCH YOUR BRAINS, FROSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!![]()
That's not happening...ever...I don't remember where i got it from.
But it's hard to take my eyes from it.
So shocking.
LET ME TOUCH YOUR BRAINS, FROSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!![]()
I always say that i am a gay guy. No one believes me.So, she wants to penetrate Frosty...
Yeah that's perfectly normal.



i know rightWho says girls can't penetrate?![]()

Two words: Fio Terra.Who says girls can't penetrate?![]()

*backs away*
How do you know about it? Did you experience that? 
I have no desire for any sexual experiences like that.How do you know about it? Did you experience that?
![]()
Really?I have no desire for any sexual experiences like that.

No, not at all.Really?
I thought you'd be the type to enjoy it

What other sexual experiences you wanna have with the Brazilian then?I have no desire for any sexual experiences like that.