Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
when did i say it was icredibly good. ah i see now you are butthurt that i said its better than PP. But its the truth sorry. PP was mediocre at best
:hee

They both were good those last two seasons of anime sucked ass!! This one is promising though.
I thought fall was good but the winter season definitely lacked. Lots of mildly entertaining, mediocre shows (well with the exception of Chihayafuru I guess). Spring looks pretty damn good though :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:hee



I thought fall was good but the winter season definitely lacked. Lots of mildly entertaining, mediocre shows (well with the exception of Chihayafuru I guess). Spring looks pretty damn good though :nod
Winter is always the dumping ground for poopoo, it's the exact same thing with movies as well.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Claymore the anime was actually good apart from the ending....wtf man...but it did make me read the manga! and I am glad I did.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
the ending was jut too much.... and you are reading it? 1st time i hear that

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
riful is the bestest best

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
It's been hard to do so, with you guys always posting here :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Well that was a fast response :XD

busy with studying? :pout
What do you expect from me? :hmph

No, actually procrastinating as hell :shootme
But today, i will still study for a couple of hours :(

Btw i know you already have Rene and Lawl told me you build magic pene boots on him :XD If you need i can explain you some stuff, and you will easily because a pro with him. Just tell me so, and i will write you a text about how to play Rene ;)

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

But if i do write a text, you have to read it carefully, because i will explain everything about how i play him u.u
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What do you expect from me? :hmph

No, actually procrastinating as hell :shootme
But today, i will still study for a couple of hours :(

Btw i know you already have Rene and Lawl told me you build magic pene boots on him :XD If you need i can explain you some stuff, and you will easily because a pro with him. Just tell me so, and i will write you a text about how to play Rene ;)
I knew you would procrastinate :-_- not like I'm any better but still :p

lawl? He didn't even play with me once with Rene, probably was spying again :rofl you mean the magic restistance boots? Yeah I do, though that comes after phage and some other stuff.
But ofc help is always appreciated, especially from my bro :zomg
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
You know me well XD

Oh, magic resistance ... that makes sense. I thought he said magic penetration, that wouldn't make any sense at all. But magic resistance makes sense, and i build it sometimes, depending on my enemy's team comp.

Ok,i am gonna make a post on the LOL's thread regarding Rene and i will give you the link for it when i am done :nod
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You know me well XD

Oh, magic resistance ... that makes sense. I thought he said magic penetration, that wouldn't make any sense at all. But magic resistance makes sense, and i build it sometimes, depending on my enemy's team comp.

Ok,i am gonna make a post on the LOL's thread regarding Rene and i will give you the link for it when i am done :nod
ofc I know you, baka :p let's play a game, my gf is out of town for two days and I feel lonely with most of my friends being on vacation in other countries :pout

And yeah, that's a mistake I make. I usually go with the same order without regarding the enemies much. Well sometimes I don't when there obviously are a lot of champs with magic but mostly not =/ need to think of that more often, though I'm not too sure what to change besides going for more magic resistance :XD

lol do that but no reason to send me the link, I know where to find the thread xP thanks~
 
Top