Hi everyone!

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
My name is Gastón and I'm from Argentina. Yesterday I read One Piece's last chapter and decided to join some discussion forums to have some thoughts sorted out.

I just googled "One piece manga forums" and this site come out along with Mangafox and others. Well, this was the one I chose lol.

I've been in forums before, I used to post on Wannabe Fansubs's forums for School Rumble and later at animesuki's forums.
Somehow I stopped visiting those forums, years passed and I'm now hoping to get back to discuss the only manga I'm reading which is... (DRUM ROLL)
ONE PIECE!(cymbal crash!)

Man, I love One Piece. It's like I grew up along with that manga. And I'm probably be saying later "Can't believe it! One piece finally ended!!-- wait, I'm an engineer!!!"
Oh btw, I'm studying electronic engineering, fourth year student.

Hope to have a great time here!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh nostag2d - glad to have you here. A once piece fan - you have good taste. :rawluffy
Who is your favorite character?
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi there, welcome to Manga Helpers! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Don't forget to read the rules! I need to review it myself.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Gaston! :party

What do you love about OP? favourite characters? plot? funny scenes?

My favourite character(despite my avatar) is Zoro =_+
 

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Welcome to mh nostag2d - glad to have you here. A once piece fan - you have good taste. :rawluffy
Who is your favorite character?
Thanks, charlie!
Tha question is rather tough! I don't really have a favourite character, I love the whole crew!! Though there were arcs in which I didn't like Franky for instance, or Robin wasn't that important so yeah perhaps both of them are not in my favourite list. Though, the new Franky is freakking hilarious!

Hi there, welcome to Manga Helpers! Hope you enjoy your stay here

Don't forget to read the rules!
Thanks, Kyouria. I will, I will! Say, are you really a manga translator?? can you speak/read japanese?:D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hello nots....

you must seek out hardy...he is a fellow Argentinian

see ya around

:outta
 

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Welcome Gaston! :party

What do you love about OP? favourite characters? plot? funny scenes?

My favourite character(despite my avatar) is Zoro =_+
Thank you, goldb:D.

Man, there's so much I love about OP... I grew up with that series. I love how every character had its past and its own development. I love the puns and how the crew grows together and trust each other enough to understand themselves perfectly. Just look how frustated Law is when trying to convince Luffy on doing the things according to the plan and the crew is perfectly confortable with it. That kind of bonds between the crew.., is something to long for really.
The series is filled with lots of good values afterall!

And as of the favourite character... a answered that to Charlie. Its really hard to have a personal favourite character when there is so much to love about every single one.
 

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
hello nots....

you must seek out hardy...he is a fellow Argentinian

see ya around

:outta
Thanks, gnut :D. Yeah, I bet I'm the only Argentinian around these forums!!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Welcome nostag2d!

Do you have a One Piece Collection perhaps One Piece Manga Volumes?
What's your favorite devil fruit?
What do you prefer becoming a Pirate or becoming a Marine?
Who's your most favorite villain in One Piece?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks, gnut :D. Yeah, I bet I'm the only Argentinian around these forums!!
no hardy is quite a regular...one of my favorite spam buddies...the guy above isn't to bad either

:XD
 

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Welcome nostag2d!

Do you have a One Piece Collection perhaps One Piece Manga Volumes?
What's your favorite devil fruit?
What do you prefer becoming a Pirate or becoming a Marine?
Who's your most favorite villain in One Piece?
Thanks, X3D2YFaust!
I only have the first volume and its in japanese! lol...
I actually read japanese rather fine, but I never bought any in english/spanish because of its cost. Here in Argentina it wasn't until recently that a (manga) editing company appeared and licensed OP, so I might begin my collection... once I have money!
As of my favourite DF, I guess it'd be the Goro Goro no mi! Enel's DF!! But I rather have crew members that don't have DF powers; just like Oda decided that Luffy should have a rather useless power and making the best out of it.
I'd be a pirate, btw!!!! I must have been one in other past lives...

no hardy is quite a regular...one of my favorite spam buddies...the guy above isn't to bad either

:XD
Lol. I'm probably around the spammers right now. In any case, you bring life to these forums with your spamming!(as well as important discussions loaded with solid arguments *ahem*)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You're a One Piece Fan and you don't know X3D2Y!!! :gwah

It's the title of One Piece Chapter 597!


*crossed* = X
3D = 3 Days
2Y = 2 Years

It is Luffy's tattoo and message for his crew that instead of meeting after 3 days they will meet after 2 years!!!

X3D2Y

 
Last edited:

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You're a One Piece Fan and you don't know X3D2Y!!! :gwah

It's the title of One Piece Chapter 597!


*crossed* = X
3D = 3 Days
2Y = 2 Years

It is Luffy's tattoo and message for his crew that instead of meeting after 3 days they will meet after 2 years!!!

X3D2Y

Whoa, I feel ashamed. as a fellow One Piece fan I should have realized that!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
For shame Gaston, FOR SHAME! :fail
 

notsag2d

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey, he caught me in the middle of something! I'd have realized that... it was just a matter of time lol.

By the way, it sounds so funny now... my introduction:
Somehow I stopped visiting those forums, years passed and I'm now hoping to get back to discuss the only manga I'm reading which is... (DRUM ROLL)
Bikini Bottom!(cymbal crash!)
Lolol
 
Top