TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Haha I know. I couldnt find any for the bucs so I just pretended to be the ignorant foreigner and sent that while laughing quietly to myself.
actually...you are spot on....im a big dolphins fan

:shout
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: DBG nut's

Hey Greg, how was your bday celebrations? or are you planning on partying during the weekend?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

I can guess though either they cosplay dbz - Greg Goku , Jo - chichi and Xav - Gohan.
Second option was ofcoures a buffy cosplay :p
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Hey Greg, how was your bday celebrations? or are you planning on partying during the weekend?
bob...I party everynight

:grin

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I can guess though either they cosplay dbz - Greg Goku , Jo - chichi and Xav - Gohan.
Second option was ofcoures a buffy cosplay :p
pervertu
:p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

What happens in FL stays in FL

:slowly
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

The internet really messed up! :(

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

How was your birthday? Care to Share?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

The internet really messed up! :(

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

How was your birthday? Care to Share?
I believe you now...since the game is over....
:lmao


my bday was good...thanks for asking...nothing much to tell...it fell on a Wednesday...had to work that day and the next
:(

planning a dinner for next weekend at my new favorite restaurant here...
http://www.tsunamijapanesesteakhouse.com/

:woo
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

Dinner date with Buffynut? :hurr
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

family and friends too...maybe about 15 peeps

:XD
:lmao

Man I'm so jealous!

I wish to have a happy family of my own someday myself. :o
Become a Goku and have a Chi-chi, Gohan, Goten, Videl, Pan in my life...
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

:lmao

Man I'm so jealous!

I wish to have a happy family of my own someday myself.
Become a Goku and have a Chi-chi, Gohan, Goten, Videl, Pan in my life...
you will one day...there is no rush...

:nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

When/where did you meet Buffy? :hurr
we were friends thru a mutual friends...it was some years ago...

but,she is not my sons mother...if that's what you think...she is 9yrs younger than me...

my oldest boy is 9yrs younger than her...

:lmao

relationships are part of life...some work some do not...you must stop being shy and approach women

here is my inspiration...

:rofl
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

Thanks! I just recently moved on to a girl I love unrequitedly for 6 years, I'm very stupid! :XD

I'll be having a friendly date and watch Iron Man 3, the showing starts April 24 here but we still don't know when to watch we are still looking for a time that we are both available, she's busy with a public service organization and I will be busy with my OJT this coming April.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

Thanks! I just recently moved on to a girl I love unrequitedly for 6 years, I'm very stupid! :XD

I'll be having a friendly date and watch Iron Man 3, the showing starts April 24 here but we still don't know when to watch we are still looking for a time that we are both available, she's busy with a public service organization and I will be busy with my OJT this coming April.
have lunch...surprise her one day...just call her up and say...im meeting you today for lunch...

then follow George costanza's advice...you will be alright

:lmao

gonna sleep before the sun comes up...5am here...see you in a couple hrs...happy easter lil brotha
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: DBG nut's

That video is hilarious :lmao it reminded me of Big Bang Theory

Sleep tight bro!

Happy Easter!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

It's 5PM here by the way so there's an exact 12 hours difference between Philippines and Florida

---------- Post added April 01, 2013 at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2013 at 05:16 PM ----------

What's with the Baby Trunks avy?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: DBG nut's

you don't like it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top