TADOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krik

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
512
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's wrong with gray hair? It makes you look old? I'm just 20 but I already have plenty of white hairs. And I don't hate it.
Oh nothing at all, believe me. I'm actually laughing at it all and having fun screwing with people's perceptions. :D I only considered the appearance of age thing in regards to competition for work around here.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's wrong with gray hair? It makes you look old? I'm just 20 but I already have plenty of white hairs. And I don't hate it.
cause of stress and not sleeping...all your own doing...you lil'worry wart:p
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]2998713[/split]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top