Re: HxH News! 2013
I want to know what Megumi and Mariya are saying...
I want to know what Megumi and Mariya are saying...




Departure is actually a sad yet hopeful song.So we have a light-hearted opening and ending for one of the most darkest shonen arc ever.
Seems legit.
Yeah I know. Same with YuYu Hakusho, though, the YuYu soundtrack was AMAZING. HxH.. not so much.Departure is actually a sad yet hopeful song.
I think it really matches HxH's spirit. Look at some of Ant arc volume covers, hardly dark at all with Chibi Meruem on it.
It is a don't judge a book by its cover mentality.
I respect your opinion but completely disagree about hxh soundtrackYeah I know. Same with YuYu Hakusho, though, the YuYu soundtrack was AMAZING. HxH.. not so much.
It seems that the voice actors for Gon and Killua have (just recently) read the Chimera Ant Arc in the manga.Hunter x Center
I need some help with the translation
![]()
Don't hold your breath, just smile again.Is there gonna be a new opening?
If we're lucky they may be able to pull the same stuff Gintama's anime can.and when the chairman decision arc ends will the anime go on 6 months filler beacuse i think the tv rating are too high for them to cancel it after that

This is a very rough translation of the Gon/Killua interview, I may do other parts later.You can translate? It has been said here that the song posted on the post will be CA arc ending but sung by YUZU.It's all that we know.
I like how they just tell them to keep their chins up while playing Gon and Kil despite how they felt when they read the acctual arc XDQ2: Please be enthusiastic about acting for the Chimera Ant Arc.