Well, positioning isn't really the issue, we know he's good at all that; driibbling, crossing( more often than not), etc. Passing and finishing product just seems to be the problem and butt of most jokes aimed at him.
From what I can remember, he's scored quite often in the last month or so, it'd do him good to carry on like this....regardless of the opposition.
Those are always a bit hit and miss; I've seen refs give penalties for a player getting the ball kicked on his arm, it's a joke and a varies from game to game, ref to ref.
McEachran, isn't he more CM-CAM than CDM? Chelsea should look to bring up a CDM from within and give them game time to improve, that way the player can get used to the team and style of play.
I miss the days when Arsenal used to have the attention of top class players.

. That being said this new spending restriction and quote on home grown players in the EPL, it'll be interesting to see how the top teams like Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd and others fair with it. Mostly City will have a lot of problems imo, the others too but to a lesser extent.
So Falcao is off now? I wonder where he would eventually end up though...
And yet, you won't share a pic of said poodle?