Games League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I actually got pretty decent with his combo refresh with the axe catching, though it's really hard to keep it going when you get two axes spinning. I also had shitloads of fun using his E when teammates were in pursuit of enemies and I was coming to meet them from another direction. His Ulti is such a pain in the ass too. One game, an enemy Draven got both of us in the grass while recalling :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Maybe I should play some ranked, so we can duo, jorped... I find it kind of boring playing alone, hence why I haven't done it. Being in Bronze I is kind of bitter to me, though I have only played 12 games xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm about halfway to level 26 and the inconsistency of my play probably doesn't bode well for me when I can actually play ranked. Though, playing against someone who's supposedly matched to my Elo is sort of interesting to me.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ranked is really no different to normal.. Just as noob, just as troll, just as douche. The only difference is that it's draft pick.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
heheh, go carry yourselves guys :3 o/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol where did u disappear blai
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm about halfway to level 26 and the inconsistency of my play probably doesn't bode well for me when I can actually play ranked. Though, playing against someone who's supposedly matched to my Elo is sort of interesting to me.
Matched to elo... at least when it's about teams, that doesn't happen at all u.u
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
soon im gonna stop playing ranked to learn twisted fate

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Ranked is really no different to normal.. Just as noob, just as troll, just as douche. The only difference is that it's draft pick.
its different, normal is more nubish. remember when i wanted to try diana, 3 mid -.-
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
farf whats your pseudo on the BR server? :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
lol where did u disappear blai
idk, guess I just stopped for a while. Too much league talk here and so many games got me bored of the game :C
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Maybe I should play some ranked, so we can duo, jorped... I find it kind of boring playing alone, hence why I haven't done it. Being in Bronze I is kind of bitter to me, though I have only played 12 games xD
I actually don't mind to play games alones, but only rankeds. When i go normals, i go 90% times with someone with me.
Anyway, i will be really busy for a couple of days, but when i have some time we can definitely play ranked games. The same goes for Scav :hee

Gonna carry you guys :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
im carrying myself fine, won 6 ranked in a row :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ranked is really no different to normal.. Just as noob, just as troll, just as douche. The only difference is that it's draft pick.
Yeah, I think I'll be lucky to make Bronze anything...

idk, guess I just stopped for a while. Too much league talk here and so many games got me bored of the game :C
So then you're hipster? I thought more interested would be a good thing :emocat
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well, it was too much of it. I'm kinda biplar when it comes to being interested in stuff. From time to time I can devour something only to drup it right after
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
fear the voliBEAR, 10 victory in a row once again :gar
 

g0dzax

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
639
Reaction score
195
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Kata is freaking awesome.First match with her and I was fed like hell.Love her.Gonna buy her ASAP.Though she dies too fast in teamfights...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well, it was too much of it. I'm kinda biplar when it comes to being interested in stuff. From time to time I can devour something only to drup it right after
ORLY I DIDN'T KNW THIS ABT U!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Kata is freaking awesome.First match with her and I was fed like hell.Love her.Gonna buy her ASAP.Though she dies too fast in teamfights...
You got to do like an adc, go in after the bruisers have had some fun. People kind of suck at changing focus when they go "oh oh, but Renekton is at 50% hp! I'm just going to nuke him down and then sh-" *dead*.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

fear the voliBEAR, 10 victory in a row once again :gar
I'm happy to having helped you win a 12th. Tomorrow we win more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top