Fun Hunter Exam - Second Stage - Let's go on the Hate, bitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Since you don't respond to PMs, Froakie, is it possible to change your mind after PMing you?
 

suraj5898

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
659
Reaction score
171
Gender
Male
Country
India
post fafsg
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Someone still needs to say me when this actually starts...
I dont want to annoy someone by spamming PMs when it actually isnt started yet...
So as long as nobody says it starts i deny to write PMs.

If i die - than its ok...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm X3D2YFaust.
I have my username changed so only 126 participants Uriel
 

Mahado

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Someone still needs to say me when this actually starts...
I dont want to annoy someone by spamming PMs when it actually isnt started yet...
So as long as nobody says it starts i deny to write PMs.

If i die - than its ok...
I believe that it already has started. You can PM Uriel with the person you want to kill and the person you want to save. Results will be up next week (I think), and after that, you get to choose people to save/kill each 3 days.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Since you don't respond to PMs, Froakie, is it possible to change your mind after PMing you?
Yup, but don't do it 50 times or I'll get pissed and kill you :P

And thanks Faust. <3 I thought it after I saw it on the username thread :P

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I believe that it already has started. You can PM Uriel with the person you want to kill and the person you want to save. Results will be up next week (I think), and after that, you get to choose people to save/kill each 3 days.
This.
 

Diivil

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
229
Reaction score
238
Gender
Hidden
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
i am participating
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Announcing my presence! :3c
 

thatguy3331

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
588
Reaction score
362
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I. AM. ALIIIIIIIIVE!

I think I get th rules in that case *turns and puts on shades* I'll be back.
 

SHINOBI-03

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
839
Reaction score
2,420
Age
37
Gender
Male
Still here.
 

Lutv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Messages
341
Reaction score
524
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
im alive
 

DarkBankai

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
383
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
um im posting.
was invited by- soulhail-

new to whatever this is- I read the thing, still fuzzy on it. but what the heck.
 

Yuyunarutoballz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
118
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry for the lack of participation guys, life's been hectic. But I'm here :D
So yeah, don't count me out just yet :sweat
 

nyamonyamo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
68
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Its not to late right? i was busy hunting some lolis.
if i get this right. the i am alive period is until 13april.
Then its the my prey and my damsel period. But since its a pm how will we know who died and who saved us? Since we cant save each other. My brain cell is fried
++++++++++++++++++++
ok i just understand it. This is a friendly community message by me nyamonyamo saying
PLEASE SAVE ME! i will share my pronz with you if you do!
ps:its okay to beg right? maybe i should change my avatar to something cute
 
Last edited:

Akia999

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
1,095
Reaction score
905
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Do we actually need to keep posting in this thread to announce that we are alive?
 

nyamonyamo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
68
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I think the frog master will do that. You only need to declare once that you're alive and then start killing. Then he will announce whos alive then we can keep on killing. Rinse and repeat. Unless of course you're dead.
 

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hi ~ i came here to save and kill some people :derp
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do we actually need to keep posting in this thread to announce that we are alive?
no the results will be announced by uriel

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Its not to late right? i was busy hunting some lolis.
if i get this right. the i am alive period is until 13april.
Then its the my prey and my damsel period. But since its a pm how will we know who died and who saved us? Since we cant save each other. My brain cell is fried
++++++++++++++++++++
ok i just understand it. This is a friendly community message by me nyamonyamo saying
PLEASE SAVE ME! i will share my pronz with you if you do!
ps:its okay to beg right? maybe i should change my avatar to something cute
your cuteness is a threat:3c
i think i Mightt send some assassins to take care of you:teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top