The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Never said hi to you before, but hiiii, nice to meet you. :)
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

I'd be curious for a bit until you begin fixing your glasses and hair rises up :hee.

That's very mature of you to think like that. What tablet would you like to have? I think I may get one down the line and at MCW there was a Samsung 3 tablet launched that I really liked but it's not something I really need and trying to be better with my money electronics-wise.

What do you think of Android phones?

Fair enough. I've not seen either one of those series so I can't comment on how good they are. Previously, I'd not seen much slice of life stuff before but wanted something light to casually watch. Usually most of the series I've seen have a fantasy element in them too but I think you're more an avid fantasy fan than I, so you set out to watch those first.
I don't think the evil me will have rising hair. -_-;

I do not know. I haven't think that far.

Okay. I guess. :oh I don't pay much attention to Androids.

I only watch slice of life when I have the mood. But the mood is not there often.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Android yeaaaahhhh~ But your Nokia is not Android yet right?

Anyway, hi. o/
Nope.

You suddenly just appear out of nowhere. :oh

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Never said hi to you before, but hiiii, nice to meet you. :)
Oh yeah. Hi.


... Where do I know you?
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Uhhh, where have you been in the past in terms of forums?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I don't think the evil me will have rising hair. -_-;

I do not know. I haven't think that far.

Okay. I guess. :oh I don't pay much attention to Androids.

I only watch slice of life when I have the mood. But the mood is not there often.
OH, you should. Wanting to know a bit about everything and all...

Android is the best Mobile OS out there. Ask phio.

What was the last slice of life you saw? what are some of your favourite fantasy animes?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

OH, you should. Wanting to know a bit about everything and all...

Android is the best Mobile OS out there. Ask phio.

What was the last slice of life you saw? what are some of your favourite fantasy animes?
I don't put much interest in electronics (since it will only make me drool), but I'll check about it later. When I have time, that is.

Eh.. Dunno.. I still like Windows better...

An eps of Shirokuma Cafe? The only slice of life I really like is Honey and Clover since I can relate to it pretty much....
Hmm. A hard question. Why is it that every time someone asks my favorite, all titles just seem to disappear from my memory?
I suppose Fate/Zero will be my most favorite in terms of anime... I can give you more titles if you ask about manga or even novels, but so far, there is always something disappointing about fantasy anime... :derp

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Uhh, ask phio? She might know.
Umm, I'm not sure about that. Can we just stop this? I really don't understand the point of this conversation. :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I don't put much interest in electronics (since it will only make me drool), but I'll check about it later. When I have time, that is.

Eh.. Dunno.. I still like Windows better...

An eps of Shirokuma Cafe? The only slice of life I really like is Honey and Clover since I can relate to it pretty much....
Hmm. A hard question. Why is it that every time someone asks my favorite, all titles just seem to disappear from my memory?
I suppose Fate/Zero will be my most favorite in terms of anime... I can give you more titles if you ask about manga or even novels, but so far, there is always something disappointing about fantasy anime... :derp
LOL, I get what you mean. Especially if you can't afford it. I don't look so much into them as I previously did because there's no benefits to drooling over something you can't afford or can't possibly get.

Have you had a chance to use the Lumnia yet?

What's Honey and Clover about? I get the same thing when someone asks me something out of the blue; to name a top 5/10 favourites and all that stuff. I'm planning on watching Fate/Zero as Doraku told me it was really good. Gimme manga/novel lists if it's easier for you then :amuse.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Hahaha, okayy thenn.

How are you today?
Thank goodness. A normal question.

A bit depressed, but fine otherwise.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Have you had a chance to use the Lumnia yet?

What's Honey and Clover about? I get the same thing when someone asks me something out of the blue; to name a top 5/10 favourites and all that stuff. I'm planning on watching Fate/Zero as Doraku told me it was really good. Gimme manga/novel lists if it's easier for you then :amuse.
Not yet. None of my friends have it. Mostly they use BB, iPhone, or a similar type of Nokia.

About five friends in art college. It focuses on the romance between them and their daily life as college student.
Pandora Hearts, Juuni Kokki, Legend of the Sun Knight, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Fairy Tail, blah blah blah.. I can't remember more.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Depressed? :( How come? Eat ice-cream to feel better! :verily
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Depressed? :( How come? Eat ice-cream to feel better! :verily
It's midterm period, so lots of exams and deadlines. :( I wish I can, but it's almost midnight here. :derp Maybe tomorrow.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

Not yet. None of my friends have it. Mostly they use BB, iPhone, or a similar type of Nokia.

About five friends in art college. It focuses on the romance between them and their daily life as college student.
Pandora Hearts, Juuni Kokki, Legend of the Sun Knight, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Fairy Tail, blah blah blah.. I can't remember more.
Can you go into stores in your city and try them out?

Ah I see, thank you. Which one of those would you recommend? I may want to try something out of my usual comfort zone...and I didn't know you read Fairy Tail? :pleased.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

It's midterm period, so lots of exams and deadlines. :( I wish I can, but it's almost midnight here. :derp Maybe tomorrow.
Ahhh, that's fair enough. What are you studying at uni?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: Game of Ships

You have a thing for cute guy? :cookiestare

Still from the same game with my previous set, Fire Emblem Awakening. FYI, my future sets will also be from FEA (I have made, like, 5 sets).
No, but to be honest I like colorful sets. I've been thinking to play FE, but not sure if I'd buy a DS just for that game.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Can you go into stores in your city and try them out?

Ah I see, thank you. Which one of those would you recommend? I may want to try something out of my usual comfort zone...and I didn't know you read Fairy Tail? :pleased.
No time. And I can't try for as long as I wish in the stores. :p

All of them? :oh The Legend of Sun Knight is good if you want to cheer yourself since it's extremely hilarious, but Juuni Kokki will be better if you like heavy readings since it has a great concept of other world. (Oh, and both of them are light novels)
I read them but only a few chapters, then skip, then a few chapters again, then skip again... :p

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Ahhh, that's fair enough. What are you studying at uni?
English.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

No, but to be honest I like colorful sets. I've been thinking to play FE, but not sure if I'd buy a DS just for that game.
Maybe if one day you decide to buy 3DS, you may play it. :cookiestare
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top