Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I dunno about the percentages...

let's see...

my father still pays for:
1. half of my apartment's rent
2. My phone bills
3. travel expenses ONLY IF it's for family affairs. And overseas trips...

... that's good as 20% right? which means i'm up your alley of pulling 80% of my weight? :wtf
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Apartment okay, but how do you get away with the phone one?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
He's had me listed under his name since forever. I was about to cut off from that one but the phone contract lasts 2 years...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@bb- how should I know? I'm a bum! :lmao
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Toriko sa GMA
Kuroko no Basuke sa ABS-CBN
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
it's manga scans release day, and i'm still waiting, aside from highschool of the dead
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
if you believe your EX, how come (lol) she's your EX?
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Seeing as my piss smells like coffee each time I drink coffee, I'm inclined to believe in the pineapple juice theory...but the Okra... now that sounds silly.

EDIT: Come to think of it, okra can get very slimy when overcooked...:derp
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Last edited by a moderator:

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
if you believe your EX, how come (lol) she's your EX?
because people tend to be honest after a relationship is over. :derp

Seeing as my piss smells like coffee each time I drink coffee, I'm inclined to believe in the pineapple juice theory...but the Okra... now that sounds silly.

EDIT: Come to think of it, okra can get very slimy when overcooked...:derp
yes, my friend ;)

Okra is for Quantity
Pineapple is for Quality

:derp
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
May nakabasa na ba ng Sakuran dito?
Bagong One Shot ni Toshiaki Iwashiro (Mangaka of Psyren)

 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
FaustXIII reminds me of the MH PHT oldies' yester years :)
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Last week na ng pag-kuha ng Endorsement Letter this week (tinext sakin ng classmate ko kanina lang), wala pang tumatawag sa'kin. At kung meron man hindi na rin aabot dahil may interview pa at wala namang kasiguruhan na matatanggap ako. Kaya wala na kong choice kundi tanggapin na delayed na ang graduation ko.

Mag-bibirthday pa man din ako, negative agad natanggap na regalo. Kainis. :bored

Para mabawas bawasan ang badtrip magpapaturo na lang akong magmaneho ng manual na 4-wheeler, mag-gitara o mag-piano. Manonood na lang din ako ng Iron Man 3 at One Piece Film Z. :popcorn






SHIT HAPPENS :cookiestare
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
before we were the person you met we were like you, fresh off/into college, proud to be otaku, active in the scene (well, only a few are).
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
May nakabasa na ba ng Sakuran dito?
Bagong One Shot ni Toshiaki Iwashiro (Mangaka of Psyren)
Hmm, from the looks of things--- it still has those birdy-looking creatures from Psyren- can he try something else? -_-;

Psyren had potential but I dropped it, before it got cancelled. lol.

FaustXIII reminds me of the MH PHT oldies' yester years :)
at first i didn't get it too. But now that you mention it...

Dami pa naming college peeps nun no? And everywhere. Not just in the PHT.

and we really loved hanging out.

I actively invite people over here when I see they're Pinoy but we don't get much keepers do we? I still see an active pinay posting at the HxH thread- and I invited her over here but she didn't stick. What's wrong with hanging out with us? :uguu

Buti nalang si Faust, parang tumagal :D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I still see an active pinay posting at the HxH thread- and I invited her over here but she didn't stick. What's wrong with hanging out with us? :uguu
honga! here's where all the beautiful people hangout at..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top