- Joined
- Aug 14, 2009
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 130
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Since you don't respond to PMs, Froakie, is it possible to change your mind after PMing you?
I believe that it already has started. You can PM Uriel with the person you want to kill and the person you want to save. Results will be up next week (I think), and after that, you get to choose people to save/kill each 3 days.Someone still needs to say me when this actually starts...
I dont want to annoy someone by spamming PMs when it actually isnt started yet...
So as long as nobody says it starts i deny to write PMs.
If i die - than its ok...
Yup, but don't do it 50 times or I'll get pissed and kill you :PSince you don't respond to PMs, Froakie, is it possible to change your mind after PMing you?
This.I believe that it already has started. You can PM Uriel with the person you want to kill and the person you want to save. Results will be up next week (I think), and after that, you get to choose people to save/kill each 3 days.




no the results will be announced by urielDo we actually need to keep posting in this thread to announce that we are alive?
your cuteness is a threatIts not to late right? i was busy hunting some lolis.
if i get this right. the i am alive period is until 13april.
Then its the my prey and my damsel period. But since its a pm how will we know who died and who saved us? Since we cant save each other. My brain cell is fried
++++++++++++++++++++
ok i just understand it. This is a friendly community message by me nyamonyamo saying
PLEASE SAVE ME! i will share my pronz with you if you do!
ps:its okay to beg right? maybe i should change my avatar to something cute

