The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Yes, I heard it's really awesome.. but I'm going to focus on my Vita first. What's the genre of FE? RPG?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

*laughs*

What kind of conversation did you just have with hatsu? -_-; You two are funny. :lmao

And I don't really appear out of nowhere, I'm still here at campus. :3
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Yes, I heard it's really awesome.. but I'm going to focus on my Vita first. What's the genre of FE? RPG?
I guess it is RPG...

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

*laughs*

What kind of conversation did you just have with hatsu? -_-; You two are funny. :lmao

And I don't really appear out of nowhere, I'm still here at campus. :3
Dunno. A conversation without any point.

I mean appearing out of nowhere, here. In the forum. You weren't here for some time and then you suddenly appear.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

No time. And I can't try for as long as I wish in the stores. :p

All of them? :oh The Legend of Sun Knight is good if you want to cheer yourself since it's extremely hilarious, but Juuni Kokki will be better if you like heavy readings since it has a great concept of other world. (Oh, and both of them are light novels)
I read them but only a few chapters, then skip, then a few chapters again, then skip again... :p
Oh you're one of those that get caught up and carried away? :3c Ah well, there's always YT videos to help then.

Ok, I'll check the first one and let you know how I find it. I don't like heavy reading at all :oh. Just checked a few pages of Sun Knight; oh my....:blink I don't recall the term but the word "glossy" comes to mind when I see the characters.

Whaaaat? which did you skip? go back and read them! they don't even take more than a few minutes anyway. What appeals to you about FT?
 
Last edited:

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Oh you're one of those that get caught up and carried away? :3c Ah well, there's always YT videos to help then.

Ok, I'll check the first one and let you know how I find it. I don't like heavy reading at all :oh. Just checked a few pages of Sun Knight; oh my....:blink I don't recall the term but the word "glossy" comes to mind when I see the characters.

Whaaaat? which did you skip? go back and read them! they don't even take more than a few minutes anyway. What appeals to you about FT?
More like I like to dominate and play. :3c

Wait, are you reading the manhua?

Nah, I'm too lazy to do that for long manga. :p I suppose the story and characters?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Dunno. A conversation without any point.

I mean appearing out of nowhere, here. In the forum. You weren't here for some time and then you suddenly appear.
What a bunch of strange people. -_-;

I'm always here, in a way or another. :hurr
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

What a bunch of strange people. -_-;

I'm always here, in a way or another. :hurr
Like you yourself is not strange. -_-;

Ar you.. implying something?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

More like I like to dominate and play. :3c

Wait, are you reading the manhua?

Nah, I'm too lazy to do that for long manga. :p I suppose the story and characters?
That sounds....wrong :oh

Yesh, by reading I mean I skimmed a few pages. So where do I find the novel then?

So lazy :bnah. Do you have a favourite character?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

That sounds....wrong :oh

Yesh, by reading I mean I skimmed a few pages. So where do I find the novel then?

So lazy :bnah. Do you have a favourite character?
Well, I like to use words with double meaning. :3c

Here: Prince Revolution
Even for me, the manhua is too... sparkly.

If I'm not lazy, that's not me. :p ERZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

Well, I like to use words with double meaning. :3c

Here: Prince Revolution
Even for me, the manhua is too... sparkly.

If I'm not lazy, that's not me. :p ERZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~
Oh...I see, you devious little creature :heh

Cool, I've bookmarked it. Just need to remember to actually read it now and I'll let you know. Yep, I skimmed a few pages and was like "wtf :blink, I can't believe yuki reads this stuff" :XD.

Erza is also one of my favourites; I think Laxus/Happy or PantherLily would be some of my favourites.

How's your week been? working hard as always?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Cool, I've bookmarked it. Just need to remember to actually read it now and I'll let you know. Yep, I skimmed a few pages and was like "wtf :blink, I can't believe yuki reads this stuff" :XD.

Erza is also one of my favourites; I think Laxus/Happy or PantherLily would be some of my favourites.

How's your week been? working hard as always?
Well, I do read them for the sake of reading the story all over again and looking at their expression... It gets better actually. The latest chapter is not so sparkly. I even start to like how the chibis look like. I think many people actually complain to the mangaka. :p

I think I read FT mostly because of Erza and Jellal. Now, if they can just get together.. I'll die happy. :wtf
I guess I also like Natsu. He can be such a badass sometimes.

Well, it's midterm week and I was quite distressed for a while since the hardest exams was during last week. I even had this exam at 7.30 am yesterday, and since I can't wake up early, I actually didn't sleep the night before. Now, I'm trying to return my sleep schedule to normal. I just woke up, you know, and it was 4 pm. O_o
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Like you yourself is not strange. -_-;

Ar you.. implying something?
Hm. I'm not strange. I'm unique.

Not really. Just saying that I sometimes browse the forum as a guest, scared that logging in will distract me too much. :p
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Hm. I'm not strange. I'm unique.

Not really. Just saying that I sometimes browse the forum as a guest, scared that logging in will distract me too much. :p
Everyone is unique. Duh.

I see. Just like me sometimes, only that I operate more like a ghost. :3c
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

Everyone is unique. Duh.

I see. Just like me sometimes, only that I operate more like a ghost. :3c
:teehee

More like a ghost? Not sure how we can be more 'ghostly' when browsing as a guest. :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: It's pronounced 'tragic flaw'.

More like a ghost? Not sure how we can be more 'ghostly' when browsing as a guest. :XD
There is a reason goldb calls me ghost-chan. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

Well, I do read them for the sake of reading the story all over again and looking at their expression... It gets better actually. The latest chapter is not so sparkly. I even start to like how the chibis look like. I think many people actually complain to the mangaka. :p

I think I read FT mostly because of Erza and Jellal. Now, if they can just get together.. I'll die happy. :wtf
I guess I also like Natsu. He can be such a badass sometimes.

Well, it's midterm week and I was quite distressed for a while since the hardest exams was during last week. I even had this exam at 7.30 am yesterday, and since I can't wake up early, I actually didn't sleep the night before. Now, I'm trying to return my sleep schedule to normal. I just woke up, you know, and it was 4 pm. O_o
Oh does it? Hmmm I'll stick to the novel for now and then check it out if I'm bothered. People complain to the mangaka that they don't like the character designs? or just many things in general?

Erza and Jellal would make such a cute couple. I remember when he appeared for the first time after the timeskip and they met, that scene on the beach :swoon. Then Jellal messed it all up.

Woah that's....early :oh. As much as I don't like mornings, I can't miss out on my sleep. I would've found a way to sleep and wake up in time( ie. 20 alarms lol). How many more exams do you have for this week? and good luck! :hug.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

Oh does it? Hmmm I'll stick to the novel for now and then check it out if I'm bothered. People complain to the mangaka that they don't like the character designs? or just many things in general?

Erza and Jellal would make such a cute couple. I remember when he appeared for the first time after the timeskip and they met, that scene on the beach :swoon. Then Jellal messed it all up.

Woah that's....early :oh. As much as I don't like mornings, I can't miss out on my sleep. I would've found a way to sleep and wake up in time( ie. 20 alarms lol). How many more exams do you have for this week? and good luck! :hug.
I think just the design.

Yeah, I was like :swoon but then :fail. But again, maybe that's for the best. And I think it shows how strong Erza is, to let go of Jellal just like that though she knows he's lying. (His lie is so lame, everyone knows it's a lie. :fail)

Even 20 alarms are not enough for me... :bored Every time I find out a new way to wake up, I will always find a way to get used to it and ignores it.
Ah, I nly have three more exams, but all of them are projects so only deadlines left. Thanks! :amuse
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

I think just the design.

Yeah, I was like :swoon but then :fail. But again, maybe that's for the best. And I think it shows how strong Erza is, to let go of Jellal just like that though she knows he's lying. (His lie is so lame, everyone knows it's a lie. :fail)

Even 20 alarms are not enough for me... :bored Every time I find out a new way to wake up, I will always find a way to get used to it and ignores it.
Ah, I only have three more exams, but all of them are projects so only deadlines left. Thanks! :amuse
Well people complain, that's life. :noworry

I guess if anything, Mashima is planning for the mutual confessions to happen much later on, hopefully just after the Dragon King Feast. Yes, she definitely knew but I think she didn't want to force the issue or him into admitting his feelings for her. Fiancee? as if anyone would fall for him. Only Erza truly knows what's in his heart. :hearts.

Your body is adapting to the worst situations, not good. I guess after all the studying and busy weeks/months you've had, your body just wants to shut down and rest. What are the projects on?

BTW, what is your grading system for each year? ie. for my course we had 3 big assignments per year for each module; so 12 assignments and they were usually worth like 25,50% and you had exams and other projects to make up the rest of the percentages.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Game of Ships

I guess if anything, Mashima is planning for the mutual confessions to happen much later on, hopefully just after the Dragon King Feast. Yes, she definitely knew but I think she didn't want to force the issue or him into admitting his feelings for her. Fiancee? as if anyone would fall for him. Only Erza truly knows what's in his heart. :hearts.

Your body is adapting to the worst situations, not good. I guess after all the studying and busy weeks/months you've had, your body just wants to shut down and rest. What are the projects on?

BTW, what is your grading system for each year? ie. for my course we had 3 big assignments per year for each module; so 12 assignments and they were usually worth like 25,50% and you had exams and other projects to make up the rest of the percentages.
He's good looking, if someone doesn't mind his past, I think many girls can fall in love with him actually. But his personality makes it that he avoids girls. So, no chance. Erza, on the other hand, has known him since childhood.

One is writing stories, one is writing report and one is my thesis draft (chapter 1).

Eh, it is different for every course. But usually the biggest percentages are on midterm and final exam (around 25%). But mostly the exams are projects so they take a lot of time and energy.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Game of Ships

He's good looking, if someone doesn't mind his past, I think many girls can fall in love with him actually. But his personality makes it that he avoids girls. So, no chance. Erza, on the other hand, has known him since childhood.

One is writing stories, one is writing report and one is my thesis draft (chapter 1).

Eh, it is different for every course. But usually the biggest percentages are on midterm and final exam (around 25%). But mostly the exams are projects so they take a lot of time and energy.
His past is definitely one of the main problems then and you're right, that because of it, he avoids girls. Even Erza. :crying.

How is the thesis draft going? I remember you mentioning that a while back here...

Yep the same here, the biggest percentages were on the final year assignments/exams.

OH BTW, I had to wake up at 6.30am today for work, and as I feared oversleeping, I kept waking up every hour from 3am onwards...:bored. After it got to 6am I just couldn't sleep anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top