Info HxH News! 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

xScar

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
347
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
That might be true, but there is already an anime thread where the same discussion is on going (although to a lesser degree) with some posts containing the exact same thing. Given how there is already an anime thread, and there is already a hangout, I fail to see what other news that could be posted here other than mange related or so. If you do have some non-anime related news to post here, then by all means, do feel welcome (tankobon release dates, interviews with Togashi about the manga etc).

If not, then there is no reason to split up a discussion into two separate threads.
I would say spoilers is a big point. In the anime thread, spoilers are based on where the anime is at. However, with other threads in this subforum, spoilers are based on the manga. To continually talk about the upcoming arc, we would need to spoiler tag every single post and thus just have a topic full of drop-down boxes.

If you want to play the "we already x thread" card, I don't see why we have this thread when there's already a hangout and future chapter discussion. Tankoban and interviews are routinely posted in the hangout thread.

It sorta makes the whole subforum seem pointless if there can't be multiple threads regarding aspects of HxH.

This was meant to be a catchall news thread, which is why it's titled "HxH News" not "HxH manga news" or "HxH anime news."
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
If you want to play the "we already x thread" card, I don't see why we have this thread when there's already a hangout and future chapter discussion. Tankoban and interviews are routinely posted in the hangout thread.

It sorta makes the whole subforum seem pointless if there can't be multiple threads regarding aspects of HxH.
If all threads in a subforum discussed the very same subject (as is the case with these 2 threads, having at some times exact same posts) then the whole forum would be removed and threads merged into one. Luckily, that's not the case.

I would say spoilers is a big point. In the anime thread, spoilers are based on where the anime is at. However, with other threads in this subforum, spoilers are based on the manga. To continually talk about the upcoming arc, we would need to spoiler tag every single post and thus just have a topic full of drop-down boxes.
That's a fair point. I'll try to talk with the other moderator to find a solution, perhaps remove spoiler requirement in the anime thread if that's what most people want or something alternative. I'll be sure to give a response back asap.


That said, now please refrain from posting about this moderation in this thread. If you want to say anything or ask PM me, Doraku, any global moderator or 3c. :)
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Japan's Animation TV Ranking, April 1-7

episode 74of hxh

Victor × And × Loser


got a 4.7 Average Household Rating

Ranked 8th
 

Bers

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
46
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
It´s a god numer :D
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
any clue as to when the manga will continue? i am sure this is a redundant question....
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yeah... we can only speculate, but we really don't have any concrete news. How long have his other hiatuses gone for? It's been a little over a year now.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
the trailer of chimera ant who was not allowed outside japan:super

it's from my friend Abdulrahman:mono ...please thank him


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Gon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are some scenes in this trailer that aren't in the manga don't they ?
Like when Kirua is protecting Gon, or the flash back with Kaito and Gin ...
I hope that they are not Madhouse fillers... :crying
 
Last edited:

The Invertroid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
236
Reaction score
136
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are some scenes in this trailer that aren't in the manga no ?
Like when Kirua is protecting Gon, or the flash back with Kaito and Gin ...
I hope that they are not Madhouse fillers... :crying
Eh, I'd say Madhouse has shown to us that they can be trusted to not abuse filler. They've mainly included only tiny bits of it in the past. So far I've felt it has improved the story rather than detracted from it. The extended Canary flashback gave us a better understanding of Canary and Killua's backgrounds, and the part in the auction for G.I where Killua recognized his brother in the audience was rather amusing, I felt.
 

Mikisi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Lol, Nensense, is not that moment...
in manga Killua don't save Gon and they have NGL clothes...
 

Salce

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
324
Reaction score
338
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It isn't that scene:
1) The ground is the same that in the place where they find Kite.
2) They aren't wearing the NGL clothes.
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,106
Reaction score
5,852
Age
33
Country
United States
Ah true, you guys are right. I originally watched that trailer on my phone so it just looked like Killua was pushing Gon out of the way on my small screen.

Not to sure how I feel about Madhouse adding filler to the Ant arc. I mean I loved the arc, but it honestly was long enough and some of those fights with the Ants before the castle invasion dragged a bit... Hopefully Madhouse is going to add in any additional fights.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's better if they add fillers
,showing Kaito like in the manga would be too brutal.
 

zzigg

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
278
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
i have no problem with the fillers...it's not like we are in a hurry to end the arc...
actually i may want more ..and from the scenes it really seem well done.
madhouse surprise me
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have problems with fillers as long as they enhance the storyline (expand on characters a little or that). Looking back on it, I didn't mind the fillers for the Nostrade bodyguards back before Yorknew started.

It's usually when fillers are displaced or a whole arc is crappy filler that I don't enjoy the anime as much. Really, some Kaito flashbacks from when he spent time with Ging and Gon would be rather nice.

I can't watch the trailer now. Why must I work? D: But either way, I'm sure Killua was protecting Gon in the manga.

Hell, he was trying his hardest to protect Gon throughout the whole arc. From when he wasn't able to use nen and when he was facing off against Pitou.
 

Gon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
But Gon is lying on the ground, and something (an ant probably) shoot something at Gon, and Kirua save him. Maybe a filler fight with a random ant ?
 

magickirua

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello, first post but I read Mangahelpers for many years (I'm french so sorry for the English).

I think that this is a filler at the beginning of episode 76, with Kaito who will attack Gon and Killua, because :

- Kaito has a cape when he shoots;
- Gon and Killua have the same clothes as the episode 75, (they change clothes in NGL) ;
- When Killua protects Gon, the ground on which they are is similar to those of episode 75 ;
- The attack seems like gunshots ;
- Gon seems unprepared for the attack.
 

HybridBloodsZak

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
177
Reaction score
282
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just going off of the trailer but I think Kite is spooked by Gon and Killua appearing out of nowhere so he pulls out his Nen ability and attacks them only for Kite to realize it's "Gon-chan?"
 

Gon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
That is a Good theory, I hope that's it, it would be cool :p

(And magickirua, I speak french too : Je suis BeyondNetero sur JVC, si tu me reconnais :p C'est cool que du monde vienne ici, c'est ici que je m'informe pour les scan et tout, c'est un bon site et un bon forum :hip )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top