Games League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roflkopt3r

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
1,663
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Anyone playing LoL here? I started a few days ago and it's pretty nice :)
I'm level 10 1/2 so far and got 25-11 match stats.

League of Legends is, together with Heroes of Newerth, one of the DotA-style games (which is the original game so to say: Defenders of the Ancients, a free mod for WC3). LoL is free to play, even though there are heroes to buy with money. Yet it's theoretically possible to unlock all heroes just by playing, too (at an quite acceptable rate of like 1+ heroes per day when playing relatively much, even though unlocking all of them would cost some time). Also each week another collection of heroes is free to play.

For everyone not knowing what DotA is:
The basic concept is that there are two teams, each owning a base and a half of the map. Every player controls exactly one hero. The map is split into three ways, called lanes (mid lane, top lane, bottom lane). Each team has three towers per lane and a main base, which is the main objective to destroy for the opposite team.
On each lane each team automatically spawns computer-controlled creeps that run on the other side and battle each other, while the players of each team try to kill the opposing creeps (to get gold), towers (to get closer to the enemy base) and enemy heroes.


It's pretty easy to get into the game. It has decent tutorials and will put you together with and against players of equal skill level. Guides on how to play certain heroes are best found on http://solomid.net/
​







Moderator Notice:
As requested, here is a list of MH users and their LoL usernames. 




Have fun playing~~ riki


MH MemberLoL Username
[user]3c[/user]Necm
[user]blai[/user]bracelei
[user]Charlie[/user]ThegreatChaali
[user]Darjaille[/user]Darjaille
[user]Doraku[/user]Doraku
[user]Farfalla[/user]FuchsiaFae
[user]Gats[/user]JymVador
[user]Hakuteiken[/user]alajet
[user]Hardy[/user]Strider Hardy
[user]jorped[/user]Kamura9
[user]Jyten[/user]Jyten
[user]kakashi919[/user]Kakashi919
[user]Kat[/user]Temmari
[user]naruto-niichan[/user]tyrion22
[user]riki[/user]dmks86
[user]Roflkopt3r[/user]Teekesselchen
[user]scav[/user]Psycho Akuma
[user]shinsengumi[/user]Munju
[user]wizzard[/user]mhwizzard
[user]xi0[/user]Gogarory
[user]lawlett-kun[/user]xxxlawlxxx
[user]Zatono[/user]Zatono


MH MemberLoL Username
[user]Hardy[/user]Strider Hardy
[user]kdowns[/user]Kdowns93
[user]riki[/user]dmks86
[user]UchihaHunter[/user] MaouSeverus
[user]xi0[/user]xi0
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]70782[/split]
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
lulz. I'm usually not very fond of those kinds of things. Unless you're really good at LoL, people usually screw up when they try "new things". And since I'm not very good, I rather go with the classics so the odds of screwing up are smaller.

Yeepee, I started the v2
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lulz. I'm usually not very fond of those kinds of things. Unless you're really good at LoL, people usually screw up when they try "new things". And since I'm not very good, I rather go with the classics so the odds of screwing up are smaller.

Yeepee, I started the v2
why do u play normal? i cant understand not wanting to try new things on ranked but really why do u play normal if u dont try wtv u wanna try. normal is for practice
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

who care, u know that mute button?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

Lvl 30 :datass
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

Lvl 28 :notamused
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

Nuno take your 7.75kda and gtfo :C
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

I had 18,5KDA after two matches. SAD DROP.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Played Jayce ADC due to retards in draft...no me gusta
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: League of Legends - Part 1

I had 18,5KDA after two matches. SAD DROP.
LOL!

I'm 8/0 with varus in ranked now tho (9/0 total) LOL

This bronze, so easy, see you in Silver Nuno? :arf

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Played Jayce ADC due to retards in draft...no me gusta
Jayce adc is really fucking strong, one of the most popular ADCs in Korea. Jayce and Kog are getting picked a LOT in OGN, never in EU/NA tho. Problem with Jayce is that he's just really, really hard to master :3
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Lol, I guess I'll see you there, yeah. I would have likely been there now going by my play lately, but having had my dad on visit this weekend plus 30hr exams on April 29-30, March 2-3 and 6-7 will prevent me from putting down the hours I need most likely. I'll probably want to do the best of 5 series in one go if my first game is good. Going by the low amount of lp I've gotten in late B1, I doubt I'll get from 90 to 100 with one win, assuming I do win my next game.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Aye, I won one and lost one today (fucking veigar throwing the game not giving me 10/0) and lost one lp in the process. However I'll have time to hit silver mid next week, or at least the bo5.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Jesus, this server SUCKS. I lost 3 rankeds 'cause fucktards started fighting and then intentionally feeding to screw the game... I lost one ranked against 4!
Fuck this shitty server, goddamn... Sometimes I can't believe how blind and stupid people can be...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top