Art Shingeki no Kyojin FanArt Thread

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shingeki no Kyojin All Purpose Art Thread!​


This thread is for any SnK Art that you find. It can be official artwork by the artist or fanart.

  • You may post your own pictures / work or post the ones you find on the net.

If you're using the
[button] to showcase the image(s):

[button]- Has an option that lets you upload from your computer, via - the basic uploader
(no need for a hosting service). The pics will be on stored on mh as an attachment to your post.

  • No Hot linking
  • Re-upload the pictures to Imageshack, photobucket, tinypic or a similar hosting site.
  • If you've re-uploaded the pics to another hosting site as listed above, or used the basic up-loader, you may disregard this message about hot-linking.

Reminder

  • Give credit to the original source / artist if possible - for all posts.
  • Use the spoiler tag - if you display more than 4 pics; or for extra large displays.
  • Don't claim other peoples works as your own.

Comment on any of the pictures shown in this thread and post anything that you would like to share!


Here are some pictures that I like a lot:

(First picture is a huge spoiler for anime-only followers)
















Sadly couldn't find the artists so if someone knows them, please tell~
 

teioh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
From Pixiv (I adore this):
And this amazing Annie found somewhere on the net:
 

Yumpo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
364
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Yeah, I'm a fan of this.

Spoiler for the Anime:
Found on Danbooru, said it's from Pixiv.



And this is from Tumblr:
 

Yumpo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
364
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

Source: from Shingeki no Kyojin Mobile Game

What kind of fanservice is this!?!?:twitch MMA...

Lol at random Connie and would you guys believe that's even Annie? XDDD

Sadly this isn't drawn nor colored by Isayama Hajime....
 
Last edited:

teioh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I don't like this type of... "merchandising".
It steals a lot of seriousness and crudeness from the manga atmosphere...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Source: from Shingeki no Kyojin Mobile Game

What kind of fanservice is this!?!?:twitch MMA...

Lol at random Connie and would you guys believe that's even Annie? XDDD

Sadly this isn't drawn nor colored by Isayama Hajime....
LOL, still Mikasa and Christa wearing yukata are so cute. :D
By the way who the hell is the girl in the 3rd column of the 2nd line and in the 1st column of the 3rd one; I don't seem to recognise them.....
 

Yumpo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
364
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I don't like this type of... "merchandising".
It steals a lot of seriousness and crudeness from the manga atmosphere...
True. It's good thing for me that Isayama didn't drew this. Sad for anyone who wants the other way around. Some people would really take the game seriously if Isayama drew those. :eek:
LOL, still Mikasa and Christa wearing yukata are so cute. :D
By the way who the hell is the girl in the 3rd column of the 2nd line and in the 1st column of the 3rd one; I don't seem to recognise them.....
The 3rd column, 2nd line below Sasha, is Petra, one of Levi's(or Rivaille's) squad members. The 1st column, 3rd line is Rico. She's found in volume 3 but you get to see her speak at around chapter 13 pages 14-17. XD
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Cute titans doing cute things (manga spoilers)

Basically, this artist, 大介 is awesome and draws the cutest titan chibis.






The whole log they posted is amazingly well done, so check it out if you can. They draw a dakimakura of the armored titan. :teehee
 

teioh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I like this one. Dunno why O_o

---------- Post added May 23, 2013 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was May 04, 2013 at 02:23 AM ----------

LOL!!!
 

Beatrice

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
1,425
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany


 

teioh

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
262
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
I love dogs/animals manga parody so much! And I add these:









 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread



Artist: SHIRANO [link]

:'(

I propose an image thread

[niichan]Wish granted Utsutsu =)[/niichan]

Thanks ever so much, now we can go bawling our eyes out :') - Utsu

---------- Post added September 03, 2013 at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was September 02, 2013 at 04:37 PM ----------

More tear-jerking pictures:



Artist: orichie [link]



Artist: solarbutterfly [link]



Artist: oeilvert [link]

---------- Post added September 10, 2013 at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was September 03, 2013 at 02:38 PM ----------

In the light of recent events (specifically his grin,) can anybody find a bigger image of this Armin lol?


---------- Post added September 11, 2013 at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was September 10, 2013 at 05:54 AM ----------

EDIT: Ah I found it. It's an edited image from a parody video that most people should've seen: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20931201
Behold, Gesumin.


---------- Post added September 12, 2013 at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was September 11, 2013 at 05:27 PM ----------

More Squad Levi.



"Goodbye, Captain."

Artist: いち [link]
 
Last edited:

TitaNick

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread



Artist: SHIRANO [link]

:'(
Love this one. Though I think Eren should be haunted by the ghosts of his mom and everyone else who's ever died in the series. He takes every death super personally, which isn't exactly healthy. If he weren't so vital to the war effort now I'd say he should quit the military and get some counseling.

Also, I made this:


Don't know why, since there's already a wiki. At least I've got a place to post it now.

Oh! And I found this huge cast/action shot on Deviant Art a bit ago.

And this is one of the best cosplay + forced perspective ones I've seen.

This is also very cool and was apparently composited in Photoshop.
 
Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

Love this one. Though I think Eren should be haunted by the ghosts of his mom and everyone else who's ever died in the series. He takes every death super personally, which isn't exactly healthy. If he weren't so vital to the war effort now I'd say he should quit the military and get some counseling.
Yeah, if it were your idea, it would be waaay too sad... This one is sad yet beeaaautiful, that's probably why I love this.



Also, I made this:


Hahahahah!! Oh my word this is brilliant dude! Absolutely superb parody!!! :p Perfectly made too.



Oh! And I found this huge cast/action shot on Deviant Art a bit ago.

And this is one of the best cosplay + forced perspective ones I've seen.

This is also very cool and was apparently composited in Photoshop.
I think the second one is the most outstanding one, but they're all good. The second one is too funny :D


Btw, I didn't say it cos I thought it would be obvious, but I love your avatar too lol, goes well with your name :P Your name sort of reminds me of the Pastor titan-ifying, too haha.




Anyways, I don't intend to post here without a pic, so with my very limited art skills, I've only made a sig/banner using a screen-cap:



Aaand... of course it has to be her.

---------- Post added September 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was September 15, 2013 at 07:05 AM ----------



Artist: 会長さま [LINK]

---------- Post added September 20, 2013 at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was September 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM ----------

Behold, Mikasa in 3D



Well, almost 3D

Artist: JxbP [LINK]
 
Top