Here comes the spam :derp - Part 3

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL Togashi wouldn't return even if whole Japan begged him :lmao He has his own will

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

btw nice sig boss, me likes :nod
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
LOL Togashi wouldn't return even if whole Japan begged him :lmao He has his own will

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

btw nice sig boss, me likes :nod
We would not beg :kukuku

did you like blood in Rai-nim eye? xD
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How do you want to force him then? :p

I didn't notice until you mentioned it tbh XD I just like the overall design and especially the drawing of the lord
We will kidnap all his DQ games :kukuku

I cant wait to see Raskreia kicking some union's asses :teehee
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
We will kidnap all his DQ games :kukuku

I cant wait to see Raskreia kicking some union's asses :teehee
You make it sound like that's the only thing Togashi is doing while being on break :XD the DQ jokes about him became so exaggerated over time

me neither but I feel like there's going to be a long time until we see her actually fight the union. I feel like that when she finally clashes with the union, it's going to be close or right in an all out war.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He being sick is just a make up excuse, no one really knows why he goes into hiatus. There is a lot more heavy jokes about him, the DG one is just a comic relief ^^

Well we will get to see Karias in action next week, so maybe we get to see some Lord action too :hee
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Didn't even notice :lmao
Have to catch up with Noblesse soon. It's been a while i stopped following it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He being sick is just a make up excuse, no one really knows why he goes into hiatus. There is a lot more heavy jokes about him, the DG one is just a comic relief ^^

Well we will get to see Karias in action next week, so maybe we get to see some Lord action too :hee
I'm aware but whatever reason he has, we should accept it. Him not ending the story yet (even though Gon meeting with his father could have been a godd point to end it) means he still has interest in his series, to some extent. I doubt WSJ could force him doing anyhing so it's up to him, I just hope he gets in the mood to continue soon :XD (even though I could imagine him doing some preparations in advance too, not just slacking off)

Those 3 combined :derp
You're getting cocky bro :3c

Impossibru :hmph :derp

Ok :hee
It is not, you just lack the will :p

THIS IS NOT HXH's THREAD GUYS :rant
What am I supposed to do when you barely show up? :gwah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm aware but whatever reason he has, we should accept it. Him not ending the story yet (even though Gon meeting with his father could have been a godd point to end it) means he still has interest in his series, to some extent. I doubt WSJ could force him doing anyhing so it's up to him, I just hope he gets in the mood to continue soon :XD (even though I could imagine him doing some preparations in advance too, not just slacking off)
You dont seem to remember YYH...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i took it that hakusho...could be open to always come back...
I dont know if I should crush your hopes... :worrybunny
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it did end kinda open like that
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not really, it was a normal happy rushed ending.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
rushed,but urameki wasnt the top dog...hence more yusuke

:lmao

if the demand was there...togashi woulde write it
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
rushed,but urameki wasnt the top dog...hence more yusuke

:lmao

if the demand was there...togashi woulde write it
He himself stoped the manga because he didnt wanted to make it anymore, so why would he restart again? O.o
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Never read it but I heard it had a rushed/abrupt ending. What does that have to do with HxH though? I'm aware Togashi could end it anytime if he feels like it but it seems he doesn't, yet.
The hiatus are getting longer and longer. If the next one is longer than this one you can say it'll never come back
 
Top