Kat's diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

It's too late for that now...

The person that recommended it to me didn't like tennis nor watched it nor anything like that... but meh, do as you please.

I'd recommend Bleach (but it has annoying fillers and... it's stopped) or Shaman King (but the ending is completely different from the manga)... so I dunno.
Well, one day when I finish stuff I started I will try it (maybe PoT too) :) But It's not gonna be soon

Btw, have you already finished TWD? :^_^
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Lool cute :3 really good idea to convince me :love
:lmao

Then here's some more to convince you

If that wasn't enoguh convincing....





 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hello World !

Charlie I'm wondering why you have so many of those gifs...

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Well, one day when I finish stuff I started I will try it (maybe PoT too) :) But It's not gonna be soon

Btw, have you already finished TWD? :^_^
Sadly no, I'm 1 season and 2 episodes late. I used to watch it with a friend of mine when I lived in other city (last year)... good times :/
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

:lmao

Then here's some more to convince you

If that wasn't enoguh convincing....





Ooh <3 stoop :love :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Charlie I'm wondering why you have so many of those gifs...



Are you bi curious all of a sudden? :cop

There was that one time where... I did wear that Adam Lambert set but no one laaek'd it.

I'ma stop posting here... I can't staph posting these gifs...

:slowly


Ooh <3 stoop :love :p
:nah

Doesn't seem very convincing.
:hmph

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Actually, I think she should watch Kuroko. It's basketball after all (and awesome).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

Actually, I think she should watch Kuroko. It's basketball after all (and awesome).

Now we just need to get Asc chan in here to promote it. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Charlie I'm wondering why you have so many of those gifs...
I was wondering too :p



Sadly no, I'm 1 season and 2 episodes late. I used to watch it with a friend of mine when I lived in other city (last year)... good times :/
So you moved :p You should keep watching TWD :( I'm really excited for a new season but there is that long break :crying



Actually, I think she should watch Kuroko. It's basketball after all (and awesome).
Now we just need to get Asc chan in here to promote it. :nod
Yes, I should try that <3 cause I love basket but I have no time :p
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Ye have lots of time, girl. KnB (assuming you don't wanna read manga which I know you don't) anime is only 25ish episodes atm (it will resume in August? September?). That's so little.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

Ye have lots of time, girl. KnB (assuming you don't wanna read manga which I know you don't) anime is only 25ish episodes atm (it will resume in August? September?). That's so little.
I dont have time ! :D I need to finish Supernatural and stuff like that :p But kay I will try it
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

you "need to finish supernatural" but you don't actually watch it anymore, i know you'll drop it :p
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

don't bother her, she's on One piece next :edu
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

you "need to finish supernatural" but you don't actually watch it anymore, i know you'll drop it :p
Ooh ... I watch it ! But I have a little break atm :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hello World !

I was wondering too :p
luz - curiosity killed the kat.........


don't bother her, she's on One piece next :edu


Awww hells to the nawh scav - tell me you ddin't start working on her already?


Oh... I have lots of stuff to watch so I can't read manga atm :p
Damn that scav - he already sent you all that 'kitchen' business huh?

Will ya change your mind with this?

 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Hello World !

luz - curiosity killed the kat.........
I'm curious and wat? :hmph (Yeah I heard that's not good but wtv)


Damn that scav - he already sent you all that 'kitchen' business huh?

Will ya change your mind with this?

Well he told me to watch One piece ong ago and still didn't start :D But I will start asap!

OH dat Deaaan is awesome <3 okey maybe I should try to read sth after I finish those things (sounds better?)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Hello World !

luz - curiosity killed the kat.........






Awww hells to the nawh scav - tell me you ddin't start working on her already?




Damn that scav - he already sent you all that 'kitchen' business huh?

Will ya change your mind with this?

she's too cool for the kitchen :pwnge

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

she doesn't wanna

and she won't like it

:D
:wooo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top