- Joined
- Sep 21, 2012
- Messages
- 502
- Reaction score
- 278
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
welcomHello, first post but I read Mangahelpers for many years (I'm french so sorry for the English).
I think that this is a filler at the beginning of episode 76, with Kaito who will attack Gon and Killua, because :
- Kaito has a cape when he shoots;
- Gon and Killua have the same clothes as the episode 75, (they change clothes in NGL) ;
- When Killua protects Gon, the ground on which they are is similar to those of episode 75 ;
- The attack seems like gunshots ;
- Gon seems unprepared for the attack.

yup it's a filler ..but i don't think it's kaito
kaito is not that kind of characters attacking recklessly
i think it's probably an ant . there is what appears to be a huge shadow



...please thank him