Re: learning from Kintaro Oe: "C-Base" does not mean xxx ,,and Even Buddha could only wait 3 times
I needed to subscribe. Felt it worked.
I needed to subscribe. Felt it worked.


thats why i said u want my duck,he wants my ass...gotta be ready to defend myself at all times![]()
Get your head outta your ass!

never had anything in my ass and it will be like that foreverGet your head outta your ass!
shit song
How do you live then?never had anything in my ass and it will be like that forever

boy...u so crazieHow do you live then?![]()
You didn't get it! Everyone has stuff in there...boy...u so crazie
Id comment that, but well everybody has to take a shit some day, even you greg xD
...i i'm infused with hashirama dna...i have no excretions and i can manipulate 
im a cyborg u noobHow do you live then?![]()
u changed .....Id comment that, but well everybody has to take a shit some day, even you greg xD
I did? D:u changed .....


