TV The Television Show Thread

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Seriously? :blink

I watched the first 3 seasons and was really entertained by it, but then I found it too repetitive. Is Kiefer coming back as Jack Bauer?
Just confirmed Keifer Sutherland is returning as Jack Bauer.

---------- Post added May 14, 2013 at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was May 13, 2013 at 03:48 PM ----------

Almost Human looks really interesting it has a cooler Fringe vibe I love team JJ(as a JJ myself) there work always impresses me I can't wait for it to air.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Besides Almost Human, these trailers have piqued my interest

A crime show with James Spader

The Bridge - a remake of the Danish/Swedish series with Diane Kruger


Rake - Remake of the Australian series with Greg Kinnear

Crime show revolving around gangs with Terry O´Quinn and RZA

Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Dracula
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Welp the CW shows are here

The Originals

The Tomorrow People

The 100

Reign

Star Crossed
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hopefully they'll get enough backlash and ABC brings it back, dunno...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, it's not looking good for it right now. Someone please pick it up. :bored
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Hopefully they'll get enough backlash and ABC brings it back, dunno...
That's rarely the case though... Unless it's family guy or Futurama, but mostly Family Guy
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's rarely the case though... Unless it's family guy or Futurama, but mostly Family Guy
Fans have saved shows before. Most recently Chuck and Fringe.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Just watched the new season of Arrested Development. It was pretty good and funny. Not quite so awesome as the first three seasons, but still enjoyable. Good show, good show. :pleased
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok, I think I'm almost ready to give up on Defiance now.

Seriously this last episode may have been the worst single hour of television I've watched since Renegade was on the air. Just absolutely awful in every way possible. It was sooooooo amazingly bad.


This episode had 4 plot lines and all of them sucked increadably bad.

Line #1

Irisa has a vision (I thought this show was sci-fi?) telling her that the large chested awkward Irathain father figure/even more awkward Irathian man crush is gonna die. Only to go and find out he's dead and attend his funeral (which is long and bad music/gibberish heavy) but when they lower him in some acidic goop they call "broth"(seriously guys?:s) he pops up out of the sludge and claims got has given him mission. Of course Irisa goes along Mr. Zombie with said mission commiting various crimes and standing by while the deputy is shot. Until Nolan shoots the prick and she turns all weepy and fulfills the divine mission, which turns out to be saving the town because the whole thing was Nanites from a falling ship, but she's still pissed at her father figure cause he's not religous. Make sense? I thought not.

Line #2

Lady Mcbeth is concerned about her sons sexual experience so she goes to hire the hooker lady to give him lessons but gets all upset when the hooker tells her that might not be appropriate (when a prostitute tells you that, that's sayin' something.) But eventually they hash it out over tea and drinks. One thing leads to another and they end up in bed.(huh?:huh)

Line #3

The evil old mayor lady visits the grouchy mine owners house so that she can play detective about who killed her minion and they all panic as they are intimidated by the asthmatic 70+ year old woman with no real authority whatsoever(why not.-_-;)

Line #4

The dick son of Lady Mcbeth and his future bride are stuck in the radio tower discussion their relationship and how she doesn't want to do a creepy group bathing session with his folks. He's a huge asshole about it but eventually agrees to talk to his parents about maybe not all getting in a tub together nude and then she's all like "I love you, your the best." (for doing do what you should have done immediately ya douchebag:spank)
 
Last edited:

zelllogan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
2,205
Reaction score
1,001
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Ok, I think I'm almost ready to give up on Defiance now.

Seriously this last episode may have been the worst single hour of television I've watched since Renegade was on the air. Just absolutely awful in every way possible. It was sooooooo amazingly bad.


This episode had 4 plot lines and all of them sucked increadably bad.

Line #1

Irisa has a vision (I thought this show was sci-fi?) telling her that the large chested awkward Irathain father figure/even more awkward Irathian man crush is gonna die. Only to go and find out he's dead and attend his funeral (which is long and bad music/gibberish heavy) but when they lower him in some acidic goop they call "broth"(seriously guys?:s) he pops up out of the sludge and claims got has given him mission. Of course Irisa goes along Mr. Zombie with said mission commiting various crimes and standing by while the deputy is shot. Until Nolan shoots the prick and she turns all weepy and fulfills the divine mission which turns to save the town because the whole thing was Nanites from a falling ship but she's still pissed at her father figure cause he's not religous. Make sense? I thought not.

Line #2

Lady Mcbeth is concerned about her sons sexual experience so she goes to hire the hooker lady to give him lessons but gets all upset when the hooker tells her that might not be appropriate (when a prostitute tells you that, that's sayin' something.) But eventually they hash it out over tea and drinks. On thing leads to another and they end up in bed.(huh?:huh)

Line #3

The evil old mayor lady visits the grouchy mine owners house so that she can play detective about who killed her minion and they all panic as they are intimidated by the asthmatic 70+ year old woman with no real authority whatsoever(why not.-_-;)

Line #4

The dick son of Lady Mcbeth and his future bride are stuck in the radio tower discussion their relationship and how she doesn't want to do a creepy group bathing session with his folks. He's a huge asshole about it but eventually agrees to talk to his parents about maybe not all getting in a tub together nude and then she's all like "I love you, your the best." (for doing do what you should have done immediately ya douchebag:spank)
I wanted to be wrong about this show but if even you are giving up....
But Line #2 seems priceless :D. Da fuck did I just read.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,843
Reaction score
23,507
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wanted to be wrong about this show but if even you are giving up....
But Line #2 seems priceless :D. Da fuck did I just read.
I really wanted to give every chance to succeed and I'll probably keep watching but my god was that bad.

Now I'm already to the point where I'm looking at the next sci-fi fantasy type shows. Just under the assumption that Defiance is a fail because I just do not see how it can recover from here.

Such as..


 
Last edited by a moderator:

White Rabbit

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
546
Reaction score
112
Gender
Male
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
When I first saw the Trailer to Sleepy Hollow, I thought "Yay, Clancy Brown!!!"... five seconds later he was laying dead on the ground.
 

danzouismadara

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
2,951
Reaction score
640
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right now Im obsessed with boardwalk empire and game of thrones. I'm thinking about watching dexter... but I got turned off when I found out it's about a detective... should I still give it a try?
 
Top