Wow I can still edit this?

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Have you herad of the song 'Puff the Magic Dragon' then? It's the saddest nursery rhymes I've ever heard, and I only realised it when I was old enough to understand. It used to be my favourite song as a child too. My mom used to sing it with us.

Ironic though. Coz' the song talks about children losing their innocence once they grow up. And when I was younger, I never understood the song, and only found it as a cute rhyme. Then when I was old enough, it's like the song coming true.

...

T_T

If I was the boy in the song, do you think I stopped visiting Puff, too? T_____T How about you?


***

And hello, mom! I miss you so much! :glomp LOL. Mentos is jealous of your new daughter because you didn't tell him you gave birth to someone new! XDDDD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Dragonzair said:
And hello, mom! I miss you so much! :glomp LOL. Mentos is jealous of your new daughter because you didn't tell him you gave birth to someone new! XDDDD
It's my fault really :3
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Yesh. I think he figured that out. He says he wanna beat you. He also says he can beat you because he's bigger than you are :nuts Is that true?
 

kyubisharingan

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
2,647
Reaction score
103
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

welp......if u didnt know.......Babi boo is having my baby girl^^....or was i having it???? anyway...ur gonna be a gradma WOOT!!!!!!!!! rejoice!!!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

LadyHatake said:
Nope, haven't read anymore of Takahashi's works yet, but I heaard most of them are similar to InuYasha.
Takahashi's works are mostly similiar, but maybe you can try out The Mermaid Forest - 3 volumes, different genre. (though I'm not really sure whether the scans can be found).

LadyHatake said:
Smut = AKUMA NA EROS <3333333333 Freaking love <33333333333
YESSS!!! You MUST read all Shinjo Mayu's works - esp the latter ones like Love celeb, Haou Airen... :lovebunny

LadyHatake said:
Josei = I haven't read any yet, but I'm thinking about starting up on Honey and Clover if i get the chance :D Unless you have other ones to recommend?
H&C is nice, but the Edited Mangas are quite slow for this, and if you stop, not sure whether you'll pick it up again..Hey! But you can check the anime instead, it is reallly reallly fantastic! (the plot is very close to the manga itself!) For other Josei series, I recommend Nana, Paradies Kiss, Candy Life (1 shot complete), Kimi wa petto, even Piece of Cake by George Asakura is good too...or anything else from this list .
:hbunny

p.s. interesting quotes there u have in yr sig! ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Dragonzair said:
Yesh. I think he figured that out. He says he wanna beat you. He also says he can beat you because he's bigger than you are :nuts Is that true?
Nope. Jabby is a fragile boy. He ends up in the hospital all the time, after all.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

九尾写輪眼(kuku) said:
welp......if u didnt know.......Babi boo is having my baby girl^^....or was i having it???? anyway...ur gonna be a gradma WOOT!!!!!!!!! rejoice!!!
YOU'RE having it! That's the job for people your gender! Not mine! xD So... when's it due?
Mummy's gonna be a grandmummy soon. If she's lucky enough, she might probably make it to a great grandmummy, or a great great grandmummy, or a great great great grandmummy, or a great great great great grandmummy......
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Dragonzair said:
Have you herad of the song 'Puff the Magic Dragon' then? It's the saddest nursery rhymes I've ever heard, and I only realised it when I was old enough to understand. It used to be my favourite song as a child too. My mom used to sing it with us.

Ironic though. Coz' the song talks about children losing their innocence once they grow up. And when I was younger, I never understood the song, and only found it as a cute rhyme. Then when I was old enough, it's like the song coming true.

...

T_T

If I was the boy in the song, do you think I stopped visiting Puff, too? T_____T How about you?


***

And hello, mom! I miss you so much! :glomp LOL. Mentos is jealous of your new daughter because you didn't tell him you gave birth to someone new! XDDDD
I think I heard the song a long time ago, but I don't remember what it's about...

XD I haven't talked to jabbs in awhile. He's rarely online when I am. :/ And he'll get over having a new sister :p

Babii-Boo said:
YOU'RE having it! That's the job for people your gender! Not mine! xD So... when's it due?
Mummy's gonna be a grandmummy soon. If she's lucky enough, she might probably make it to a great grandmummy, or a great great grandmummy, or a great great great grandmummy, or a great great great great grandmummy......

I'm too young ;_____________________________;
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Babii-Boo said:
YOU'RE having it! That's the job for people your gender! Not mine! xD So... when's it due?
Mummy's gonna be a grandmummy soon. If she's lucky enough, she might probably make it to a great grandmummy, or a great great grandmummy, or a great great great grandmummy, or a great great great great grandmummy......
.............I highly recommend holding back on the X-rated stuff in real life..........unless, you like people labeling you as a sex maniac.....
<.<
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Meheheheheheheh.

Work's going okay, but MEH. I'd much rather be home acting lazy >.>

Plus I'm kinda sick and I have to work tonight and tomorrow ><
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Did You just Change your Title?
All of you are getting into a Yaoi frenzy!!!!! :spaz




hmm...this Naruto chapter is really effective to unite all the Yaoi fangirls together.
:occa :occa :occa




p.s. Take care & don't overwork - it's not worth it.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Did You just Change your Title?
All of you are getting into a Yaoi frenzy!!!!! :spaz




hmm...this Naruto chapter is really effective to unite all the Yaoi fangirls together.
:occa :occa :occa




p.s. Take care & don't overwork - it's not worth it.

Yesh, I jsut changed it =D

yaoi~! :pmg

And I'll try not to. Got to pay for college somehow, though >.>
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Hey LH, since you're suddenly into yaoi now, and though I'll probably regret this all my life, may I ask you what are your favorite ES21 yaoi pairings ?

(alright, I'm regretting it already >.>)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

What the fuck? Why are you into yaoi now o.O
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

What's wrong with yaoi?
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

What the fuck? Why are you into yaoi now o.O
Is this question directed to Katy or to Xoph? *Thinks its Xoph*
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Is this question directed to Katy or to Xoph? *Thinks its Xoph*
I think it was directed to LH. I mean, she was against playing with Khal's tentacles and now she's into yaoi, there's something wrong here :smile-big

And I'm not into yaoi myself (who're you kidding, I just belong to the yuri group :p) but I'm kinda curious of everything that concerns ES21... :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Enjoy Yaoi with LadyHatake ♫♪

Hey LH, since you're suddenly into yaoi now, and though I'll probably regret this all my life, may I ask you what are your favorite ES21 yaoi pairings ?

(alright, I'm regretting it already >.>)
Well, Kado started getting me into yaoi about a month ago, so it's not that sudden >.> Mostly just that Alla and Eni have been giving me great yaoi mangas to read lately =D

hm :headscratch

Well, Hiruma and Sena might be good ^^

-
What the fuck? Why are you into yaoi now o.O
Because I like it =D Where have you been ,oO Eni and Alla give me yaoi manga almost nightly XD

-
I think it was directed to LH. I mean, she was against playing with Khal's tentacles and now she's into yaoi, there's something wrong here :smile-big

And I'm not into yaoi myself (who're you kidding, I just belong to the yuri group :p) but I'm kinda curious of everything that concerns ES21... :oh
no no no no no. I'm against Khal pairing ME with tentacles. Though I don't want to play with them either >.> And nothing's wrong here. Boy love for everyone~!
 
Last edited:
Top