Mazino you know nothing about Naruto! You can only talk about ToG 


Sakura will be Hokage's assistant!Lies! Sakura is!
So i am uncommon? Is that what you are saying?![]()
than we have sth in commonMazino you know nothing about Naruto! You can only talk about ToG![]()

his whoreSakura will be Hokage's assistant!

Hokage's whore you mean? The one who does the bj when the Hokage feels stressed?Sakura will be Hokage's assistant!

Oh Mazino your thinking surprises mehis whore![]()

than we have sth in common
his whore![]()
You guys are horny.Hokage's whore you mean? The one who does the bj when the Hokage feels stressed?![]()
its the other way around,u got more matureOh Mazino your thinking surprises me![]()
suicide cuz tobi has sakura as his bishYou guys are horny.
I wonder what naruto would be doing? Become a hermit?
But he always has hinata, she has the bigger breasts.its the other way around,u got more mature
suicide cuz tobi has sakura as his bish

Yeah, a good part of her life revolved around naruto...it's sad.But last chapter Naruto said Sakura was his gf, to his father. He has no respect for Hinata!

Which character you fap to?Yeah, i was! I am done now!![]()
Tsunade ofc! Then i fapped to TentenWhich character you fap to?


Kurenai yo.........kurenai. And the ramen girl! ayameANKO!
We were just being horny men!Aaaand I came here cause I missed you and checking the last posts I don't miss you anymore o.o
What was fast?That was fast![]()