Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i wasnt hitting on you, you know :notrust although, if ur a homophobe, maybe i should :kukuku

im willing to try just about anything.... but yaoi aint anything im willin to try :p i think it was bill engval who said "i could be gay. right up until we got to the sex. then its whoop, im outta here"

oh, interesting story! i learned somthing today that az prolly coulda told me XD i also made a small flamethrower :kukuku i learned that liquid plastic is flammable, and that if it burns long enough... and ur melting a lighter... the gas will eventually make a small hole, and come out like a spray.... and that is a flammable spray... thus, i had my flamethrower XD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I'm not trying to hit you as well :notrust
:XD Why did you think that anyway :blink

Hmm flame thrower.. I remember using aerosol sprays :XD

And btw rabb... You might want to edit your sig. The quotes in your spoiler tags are messed up ^^;
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i know it is... but im lazy as all hell. and i said hitting on, not hit. hitting on means flirting. and i said that cus u said "i'm straight, you know" which to mean sounded as if you thought i was gay and coming on to you

as for the aerosol cans, we use them in the winter when were to lazy to shovel
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ahh.. I misunderstood your sentence >.>
I didn't see the "on" :XD

Eh >.> I didn't mean that :XD Seriously :amuse
It's like people trying to convert me into yaoi, especially Kado >.>
Just look at her profile if you don't believe me >.>
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Okay, here I go....

@Az: I hope that sore throat will go away soon, and get more rest. :D
Thanx ^^ I will.. plus I'm on 2 days mc :XD hurray!

That's why I told you to grow more your brains, so you'll have extra if someone ate one :XD
someone? you mean either you or ichi >.>

I agree with bax, more brains means that there are more to eat... :D
I didn't know brains are a delicacy :s

@baxand ichi: you guys eat other people's brains.... :oh :smile-big
that's coz both of them are zombie

Yesh.. that way I don't really feel that guilty when I eat her brain
Less guilty? then you shouldn't eat it in the first place! and my brain is not some kinda mushroom that I can grow as much as I please :XD

oh, interesting story! i learned somthing today that az prolly coulda told me XD i also made a small flamethrower :kukuku i learned that liquid plastic is flammable, and that if it burns long enough... and ur melting a lighter... the gas will eventually make a small hole, and come out like a spray.... and that is a flammable spray... thus, i had my flamethrower XD
oh you did? wad did u learn.. that brains can be eaten? :XD oh yeah, now you have 2 zombies to terminate.. woopy-doo! fire huh, my classmates used to pour ethanol on the bench top in the lab and light it up.. :noworry
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I didn't know brains are a delicacy :s
Oh.. brain of a girl is really good :XD

that's coz both of them are zombie
We are not zombies, we are the Cruzniks <333
Search wki if you don't know what :p Clue: Trinity Blood <3

Less guilty? then you shouldn't eat it in the first place! and my brain is not some kinda mushroom that I can grow as much as I please :XD
But you are a scientist :wtf
You can find a way to make people think twice as fast with two brains :o
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh you did? wad did u learn.. that brains can be eaten? :XD oh yeah, now you have 2 zombies to terminate.. woopy-doo! fire huh, my classmates used to pour ethanol on the bench top in the lab and light it up.. :noworry

"i learned that liquid plastic is flammable" i always thought it just melted, then dissipated. but that blue lighter gave off this small green flame that kept going until the gas found its way out... then it flashed out (which sucks, cus that was an awesome looking flame. i have trouble seeing blue and green, among other colors, so seeing something that clear of a green was really cool, especially since it was a fire, and, while ive seen lotsa different colored fires, green is a new one. on top of all that im a bit of a pyro-maniac. oh, i also learned that liquid plastic can melt threw denim. ive got a new hole in my jeans and a burn on my leg.

so ur a cruznik? well then ive just gotta have someone you dont to see your power within sight. or some old piece of technology if ur bent of would destruction. *grabs a nun, a vampire, and a space shuttle, and puts them all in a corner* hah! now u r powerless! :kukuku *shoots ichi in the head again* he was twitching >_>
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Poor Ichi been shot at the head again :(

Don't worry my fellow Cruznik.. I'll get you some blood packs.. When I can afford to buy some that is :XD
Until then, good luck :XD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Oh.. brain of a girl is really good :XD


We are not zombies, we are the Cruzniks <333


But you are a scientist :wtf
You can find a way to make people think twice as fast with two brains :o
:eek you've eaten a girl's brain before o.O..

if you're a cruzniks, you should feed on another vampire's blood.. not a normal human brain :XD

and scientists are not magicians :p


on top of all that im a bit of a pyro-maniac. oh, i also learned that liquid plastic can melt threw denim. ive got a new hole in my jeans and a burn on my leg.
careful! don't burn urself :s are you the type who use lighters to flame their hands >.> I seen some ppl do that, it's freaky. Speaking of green fires, I have a concoction to make green fire before during my poly open house but I kinda forgot wad ingredients were used :s

-
Found it on the net :p

Red Lithium [Li2CO3], Strontium [SrCO3, Sr(NO3)2]
Orange Calcium [CaCO3, CaSO4]
Yellow Sodium [NaCl, NaNO3, Na2CO3]
Green Barium [Ba(NO3)2, BaCl2], Copper [CuSO4]
Blue Copper [CuO, CuCO3], Copper Halides [CuCl2]
Purple-Violet Potassium [KClO3, KCl, KNO3, K2SO4]
White-Silver Aluminum, Magnesium, Titanium


Some nice pictures here ---> http://www.amazingrust.com/Experiments/how_to/Flame_Test.html
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
:eek you've eaten a girl's brain before o.O..

if you're a cruzniks, you should feed on another vampire's blood.. not a normal human brain :XD

and scientists are not magicians :p
:s

Well.. if I'm a Cruznik and I want to eat your brain (and obviously the blood in it), That means you are one too :XD

And hey >.>
Scientist are supposed to make magics :XD
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no, im not a masochist anymore. and when i was i never used a flame. it was all blades for me. and you realize that some vampires are girls, right? u dont know what chemicles are used for the green fire ;-; how could you do that to me? ;-;

as for thinking twice as fast, just remember, humans only use ten percent of their brains :p

ok, i have to be at work in 8 hours, mean i have to be awake in 7, so ill see y'all later ^^ and remember. guns dont kill people. zombies kill people. and zombies arnt alive, nor are they technically people, so people with guns dont kill people, either. *shoots ichi several more times* ^^ and bax aint r3zzi/\/ you XD :kukuku

well ive got some white... powdery lithuim.... think that will work? >_> the rest of that stuff i think ill be breaking into FMCC for, though
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
*trying to understand something from what rabb is talking about*
*failed* xD
caught only some little things about vampires etc.
abou the green flame, that's an old trick.... pretty old as the vampires xD
i'm fond of vampiric alchemic reactions :P or just tricks
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
How about ordering me to enjoy myself while wacthing yuri? :amuse
Yuri is teh love <33
I don't know what yuri is... :oh

I'm an English major, so, it's pretty much all I'm good at ;)

If you're biggest problem is grammatical errors, you're really doing pretty well :amuse You must not be as bad as you think you are. It helps to read it out loud, if you think it might not make sense. I tend to notice stupid things that way, which would have gone over my head if I had just read it normally. And always have a good outline before you start, it'll help keep your thoughts organised (my biggest problem) :thumbs
:XD I don't have to it anymore cause i'm moving to FL next week!

I'm just really sad about my cat though. I have to leave him cause the landlord there doesn't like pets... :( I can still talk to my friends but... i can't see my cat anymore. I was almost crying awhile ago when they told me about it....

oh please, we all know ur as much a yaoi fan as sakura and lady h! :kukuku j/k again, sorry, couldnt help it..
I didn't even know what yaoi was until last month :XD *it made me feel stupid...*

we have 2 zombies in this forum now! :XD


btw, what's vamparic alchemy... :blink Is that when you make vampires with alchemy... :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well.. yuri is the exact opposite to yaoi :tem
yeah, but yaoi's better :D always <3

If I had less homework, I'd be reading some right now >.>
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
so yuri is girl x girl and yaoi is guy x guy ??? :oh
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm just really sad about my cat though. I have to leave him cause the landlord there doesn't like pets... :(
That sucks. I thought most landlords were usually okay with cats... he should be more accepting of life... :notrust

But I know where you're coming from, leaving pets behind is very hard :hug
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
He doesn't want pet cause the house is new... :(
I have only have about a week left with my kitty... :crying I don't wanna move to florida anymore! :scry

the kitty is the one on my sig.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i can empathize. we had a total of 9 cats and 1 dog for a while, but the landlord was like "WTF?!" and know we're down to three cats, 1 dog, and we're getting rid of the smallest cat later this week :(
yeah, but yaoi's better :D always <3
If I had less homework, I'd be reading some right now >.>
vial lies. this one is a zombie. she shall be added to the list of death with bax and ichi.

well today we had a kinda new thing. the parking lot next to my mcdonalds is the only big one in this part of the county, and its the only flat paved area. so today, a helicopter landed on it next to our work. medi-flight to be precise. that is to say if like a person is hurt bad enough, this helicopter will fly over, pick them up, and bring them to albany, or utica, where the hospitals are much better. although... the reason that this woman was hurt was a suicide attempt. now usaully, i wouldnt say anything about it, id be like, "ok they tried and failed, i can understand that, i did it three times" but its the way she failed. she jumped off of a two story building. thats like a 20 foot fall, less than 7 meters. i dont know how the hell she managed to screw herself up to need a helicopter... but 20 freaking feet! im amazed she got anything more than a scrap and a broken leg! ive seen people jump off of 30 foot (10 meter) buildings and walk away without so much as a scratch before. GAH! its mind boggling.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
well, recently there was a boy here who survived a fall from the 11th storey and wasn't as badly injured as he should be. :XD


and wad do you mean by u did it 3 times... :s
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top