- Joined
- Feb 15, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 31
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi guys, I'm looking for a writer to start a practice Manga (One Shot). I'd like it to be somehow like Darker Than Black's genre, (Action, Mystery, Supernatural, Thriller) or something like FMAB, something with a deep story.
You might check my deviantArt just to see if you would want to work with me as my drawing skills are not that great, and I'm setting this up as an opportunity to develop these skills.
AymenKhamlishi.deviantArt.com
If you're interested PM me your Facebook account and I'll message you!
You might check my deviantArt just to see if you would want to work with me as my drawing skills are not that great, and I'm setting this up as an opportunity to develop these skills.
AymenKhamlishi.deviantArt.com
If you're interested PM me your Facebook account and I'll message you!
Last edited: