Re: A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W T F!
I can't I was born with that, you know
I can't I was born with that, you know


You mean that - you cant live without me right?You can't live without me I know I know![]()

Mondays are always crap. I'm sure many would agree. Tuesday seems to always be the most super busy day of the week for me.
After that it can only get better!? xP

T'was always a dog person - ya see.See how cute we are? You definitely can't live without me... I would simply find another owner![]()
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
right?
It jumps on tha dog and keep kissing it ... isn't that cute? The dog just does nothing 
Stop, no cat can be as cute as this dogJust look at that catIt jumps on tha dog and keep kissing it ... isn't that cute? The dog just does nothing
![]()


Stop, no cat can be as cute as this dog
![]()
![]()


Charlie, who's your favorite Charlie?
What She said but I feel so stalked right nowThis one![]()

![]()
is she waving at me?...........
Oh Silent Hill
