Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
rried to amused with the whole situation... after all the crazy shit that was going on my life, this crazy woman is actually something more steady on my life
hahahah
Funny how that works out huh? :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Passion can be a good thing, but sometimes boring is nice as well :cookiestare
That's a lazy attitude:noworry
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
You keeping up with the dishes, bene? :derp
:teehee...I just choose wisely about where I apply my passionate and fiery part:maracas
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah...reading and gaming :cookiearf
What are you trying to say?! :bored:cookiearf

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

I confess that I was determined to have my last class paid off from my credit card before I put this one on it.

Didn't work out. :cookiearf
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm saying he's a lazy bum!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Reading and gaming is pretty much the only thing I do in my free time. There is nothing wrong with it. :scry
well there is nothing wrong with it, but add something in it. like a sport or something else
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Reading and gaming is pretty much the only thing I do in my free time. There is nothing wrong with it. :scry
It was a joke about bene's lazyiness...:cookiestare

HueHue :cookiearf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
well there is nothing wrong with it, but add something in it. like a sport or something else
A job and a chemistry degree. :notrust

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

It was a joke about bene's lazyiness...:cookiestare

HueHue :cookiearf
GARY. :cookiearf

STOP SEDUCING ME WITH :cookiearf!
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
A job and a chemistry degree. :notrust
we were talking bout the stuff u do in your free time, not about the stuff u do for a living :p



GARY. :cookiearf
STOP SEDUCING ME WITH :cookiearf!
he does? is it working? u're falling for him?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
well there is nothing wrong with it, but add something in it. like a sport or something else
Tennis! :zomg Drinking:wtf Parteeeeeeeeeey!:maracas Wimmenz.....


...be shoppin:emocat

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm saying he's a lazy bum!
Only when my life lacks drama:noworry

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

GARY. :cookiearf

STOP SEDUCING ME WITH :cookiearf!
:(

I confess I thought we had something for a moment there
:cookiearf
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I just baked a great pie.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that there's really very few things sadder than hearing a classmate or someone young that you knew passing away. :\ Last or two weeks ago it was a guy I knew in high school killed in a motorcycle accident and today, I learned of a customer/friend's daughter's friend who died from drug overdose, apparently.

I confess this is another reason why I don't want a long life or immortality. Though I wouldn't mind looking like a certain age with physical condition of that age up until I die, even if I am 200 years old.


FLYING CARS :arf
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Sorry, I need a place to write this out. Congratulations MH for being chosen! :arf

What I want to confess is: I really, really, REALLY HATE that one doctor who is the leader of my current class. He really can't make my life more miserable than this. I have lots of words to insult him in my head, but the one I want to say here is that I think he really need to go see a psychologist soon and step down from his position. Take off the doctor title, if necessary.

I'm currently the head of my faculty's choir club. We are usually called to sing in official (formal or informal) events related to the faculty. Two days ago my faculty was asked to help participate in an event at our partner hospital which was attended by our country's President and Ministry of Health. (In case you're still wondering, my major is medicine.) We had to leave on Wednesday for training session, and Thursday for the event day. Away for two days. Bad news is, we had to be away at the time when we were supposed to have group discussions. The group discussion couldn't be replaced or changed; basically we wouldn't get any scores if we didn't come to the discussion. This lovely doctor just had to say that my friends and I would have to re-do the whole class if we didn't come to discussion. (By re-do, it means to join the class again next year.)

Even though we already had the permission from the dean, students' manager, and whatever other position above him. Even though they had already talked to him about the event. Even though on Thursday the event ended faster than I thought so we could still join half of the discussion.

We were asked to come and see him this Monday, when we are supposed to be FREE. It's holiday. No idea what he wants to say to us, but it looks like he's pretty pissed off. I don't know for what.

Whatever. I'm going to fight him back.
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sorry, I need a place to write this out. Congratulations MH for being chosen! :arf

What I want to confess is: I really, really, REALLY HATE that one doctor who is the leader of my current class. He really can't make my life more miserable than this. I have lots of words to insult him in my head, but the one I want to say here is that I think he really need to go see a psychologist soon and step down from his position. Take off the doctor title, if necessary.

I'm currently the head of my faculty's choir club. We are usually called to sing in official (formal or informal) events related to the faculty. Two days ago my faculty was asked to help participate in an event at our partner hospital which was attended by our country's President and Ministry of Health. (In case you're still wondering, my major is medicine.) We had to leave on Wednesday for training session, and Thursday for the event day. Away for two days. Bad news is, we had to be away at the time when we were supposed to have group discussions. The group discussion couldn't be replaced or changed; basically we wouldn't get any scores if we didn't come to the discussion. This lovely doctor just had to say that my friends and I would have to re-do the whole class if we didn't come to discussion. (By re-do, it means to join the class again next year.)

Even though we already had the permission from the dean, students' manager, and whatever other position above him. Even though they had already talked to him about the event. Even though on Thursday the event ended faster than I thought so we could still join half of the discussion.

We were asked to come and see him this Monday, when we are supposed to be FREE. It's holiday. No idea what he wants to say to us, but it looks like he's pretty pissed off. I don't know for what.

Whatever. I'm going to fight him back.
Yeah, he's an asshole.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Some people just want to see the world burn, you've got my sympathy phio.

Key word "burn", just drove a bit with my bike, visiting a friend at a gas station. When I drove away I see smoke come out of a car, look back and really see a woman smoke with open windows while sitting on the side fo the pump with another car being filled up too. I take a turn and tell her how idiotic that behaviour is and she just stares back.-_- I'm losing hope in humanity day by day. Yeah I know it may not be a dangerous as some decades back, but it's still so highly retarded to do that Imo. Do you fucking have to endanger every single human being on the station right now? Is that really your desire!?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top