- Joined
- Jul 3, 2013
- Messages
- 34
- Reaction score
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello people!
I`m a newcomer and guess should introduce myself. So be it
I`m from Russia, Volgograd. Have been drawing since childhood, have art-education and still paying attention to selfdevelopment. Also, i`m a freelancer artist at the moment.
For many-many years i`m a fan of anime. Even though i`ve been through lots interests, i couldn`t forget anime\manga
So, this fact had a big influence on style of my drawings. I like to think that style of them is already individual enough, but partially it was made up thanks to animes :d
Here you can take a look at my portfolio http://www.behance.net/himura-mechniza
annnd blog http://bit-of-arts.blogspot.ru/
Examples of drawings:


I know MH has different contests where i`d like to participate. Also feel it would be good and pleasant to get a status of `Artist` here
So, HELLO ; )
I`m a newcomer and guess should introduce myself. So be it
I`m from Russia, Volgograd. Have been drawing since childhood, have art-education and still paying attention to selfdevelopment. Also, i`m a freelancer artist at the moment.
For many-many years i`m a fan of anime. Even though i`ve been through lots interests, i couldn`t forget anime\manga
So, this fact had a big influence on style of my drawings. I like to think that style of them is already individual enough, but partially it was made up thanks to animes :dHere you can take a look at my portfolio http://www.behance.net/himura-mechniza
annnd blog http://bit-of-arts.blogspot.ru/
Examples of drawings:


I know MH has different contests where i`d like to participate. Also feel it would be good and pleasant to get a status of `Artist` here

So, HELLO ; )
Last edited:



