Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

what else did you finish?
You here? D:
I thought you had forgotten about me T_T

I still need to finish Trinity Blood, but if you are asking generally, there is lots of them xP
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

I'm not really, just pop here and there whenever I can..
yeah, what did you do boss? Anything bad, I need an entertaining story,
I have so much to talk about..not on here though..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

I'm not really, just pop here and there whenever I can..
yeah, what did you do boss? Anything bad, I need an entertaining story,
I have so much to talk about..not on here though..
Ok, I myself dont have time lately xP
I watched another playthrough though I should be studying T_T

And why not here? I know you dont like me, but but but :emocat
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

I dont think thats a good idea.
But here goes one question. What makes a woman promisuous ?
I know what the word means but some people have different prespectives about..it
You probably think this is a weird question..

Btw i do like you...
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

What makes? I dont really care. As long she is happy with herself and doesnt fear the risks I'm fine too ^^
And I dont think you are weird lissa, if anything you are really like me >.<

If you ever need something, we are here for you :comfort
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

What makes? I dont really care. As long she is happy with herself and doesnt fear the risks I'm fine too ^^
And I dont think you are weird lissa, if anything you are really like me >.<

If you ever need something, we are here for you :comfort
Aww. Thanks. I appreciate that. Wow I like what you wrote.
Opinions do differ, I wanted to hear it,to know if I were crossing the line.
I am not the relationship type, its hard to commit, it takes me awhile to
Develop a steady relationship. I have trust issues. So i avoid relationships,and
Look for comfort.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

Well for what I know about you I'd say you have an awesome personality, so I cant see why someone wouldnt like you. So there is nothing to fear ^^
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

Yea..people usually love me..its cliche but I'm afraid of getting my heart broken, its never happen before..i don't want to be betrayed.
I m going to leg it go and try for once..i can't stay like this forever.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

Yea..people usually love me..its cliche but I'm afraid of getting my heart broken, its never happen before..i don't want to be betrayed.
I m going to leg it go and try for once..i can't stay like this forever.
I was like this too. But some things happened and I realized how fun and interesting it was to be random and live as you please, without so many fears.
I'm sure you will realize that someday ^^
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

Thanks..yep always holding back because of fear but it doesnt get me anywhere. I'm slowly learning to let
Go. Its a nice feeling..
Bossy is a good friend..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

Pff I'm a nobody, you are a fool for being my friend :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

A friend dat don't call you or text you....

Blame it on not having a phone she says....
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

A friend dat don't call you or text you....

Blame it on not having a phone she says....
oh mine...is someone jealous here?
Geez, that's the way it is..
First off, I kinda lost your number, because someone mess it up.
and besides, its not in service.. If you don't believe try calling it.
It doesn't matter I can get to when I can.


Btw...bossy is somebody to me.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

A friend dat don't call you or text you....

Blame it on not having a phone she says....
You sure hate Osts dont you? :emocat

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Btw...bossy is somebody to me.
>.<
Btw why arent you showing up on skype anymore, we miss you :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Thread do Malandro

oh mine...is someone jealous here?
Geez, that's the way it is..
First off, I kinda lost your number, because someone mess it up.
and besides, its not in service.. If you don't believe try calling it.
It doesn't matter I can get to when I can.


Btw...bossy is somebody to me.
Woman - my number is on Skype so don't give me dem excuses.


Turns out I'm a super Jealous person :XD yeah umm so wtv.


You sure hate Osts dont you? :emocat
Nah - osts are fine - Im just teasing you a lil other than this
- I might just hate you a lil.

kidding :kukuku
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Thread do Malandro

Nah - osts are fine - Im just teasing you a lil other than this
- I might just hate you a lil.

kidding :kukuku
:hee
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Archbishop Lazarus Chamber

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Archbishop Lazarus Chamber

got to admit they look great...

:thumbs
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Archbishop Lazarus Chamber

Charlie wtf you killed the lissa x bossy chat :-_-
 
Top